If you enjoy Sonnen's BS...

You should check out Jersey Shore or Keeping up with the Kardashians.

This guy will say anything to get the spotlight. He's a complete and total sell out. He will need to win fights to maintain it though.

So here's my question. If he loses to Brian Stann, what kind of stunt will he pull in order to get himself another high profile fight? And also, will he be able to pull it off? Phone Post

1. Running through the White House lawn wearing a black strap-on.
    2. Yes, he'll pull it off immediately afterwards.
TheManInFront - 1. Running through the White House lawn wearing a black strap-on.
2. Yes, he'll pull it off immediately afterwards.

Wow I might do this myself actually. Phone Post

Disrespecting others seems to be working fine for him, I doubt he'll change anything. I'd like to see him win his next fight, test clean & increase his following based on his performance, not his mouth.

well the obvious issue will be ringrust but that will actually be true

Diello - Disrespecting others seems to be working fine for him, I doubt he'll change anything. I'd like to see him win his next fight, test clean & increase his following based on his performance, not his mouth.

IMO he could be the breakthrough star that MMA needs. He would however need to fight his way to the top and stay there for awhile, while maintaining his ridiculous trash talking. Phone Post