If you ever get what appears to be a blood blister on your ball sack, DO NOT POP IT!

I did and couldnt get it to stop bleeding. Had to go to EMRG room.

Turns out, its a thing. Angioma. Getting it cut off thursday “RIP” my ball sack

5 Likes

You’re getting your sack cut off??

3 Likes

the blister thing. gotta be totally removed and whatever (veins?) stitched.
its benign, but its something that needs to be removed by a skin cancer surgeon

1 Like

Jesus Christ that sounds awful

5 Likes

Darn.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Jesus dude. How big was the angioma?

I’ve had these several times and popped with a small pin without issue. I have a massive sack though.

I have an important question, how do I never get one of these?

4 Likes

Life = shit.

2 Likes

Looks like you give a fuck now!

Good luck buddy, it’s not a huge procedure and you get your balls shaved for free.
Just focus on the wound care after, that’s the most important thing.

Bet that was kind of scary though when you couldn’t stop the bleeding.
Did they cauterize at the ER?

thanks

So does it mean your nuts have cancer?

1/16 inch circumference maybe. like the size of a white head zit

Most likely angiokeratoma of Fordyce. Most men are usually alarmed at the appearance of these spots on their scrotum, thinking that it may be a sign of a sexually transmitted infection – which is not true. These are comprised of damaged, dilated cutaneous capillaries and will easily bleed if scratched. These spots change into black or dark purple once blood clots have formed. Dermatologists do not specifically recommend removing these black spots on the scrotum, as these papules are actually benign, asymptomatic and medically harmless. Don’t worry, just leave them alone unless you get a lot of them and they burst on their own. A good skin Doc can treat them with a laser, electrocautery, and other methods. Word of warning though, they will not just go away, you are stuck with them.

2 Likes

hahaha

I’m pretty much always as smooth as a freshly shorn sheep

Dr put some sort topical - said he didnt want to stitch because fuck needles in my balls (looks like thats a foregone conclusion now) or Cauterize because it would leave a scare. I told him, “yeah, i know my balls are beautiful and women would mourn the world over that my nut sack wouldnt be as pretty afterwards, but that’ll just have to be my cross to bear”. he wasnt amused. lol

1 Like

i only have one (although i have a few similar red spots but not filled with blood to the point it looks like a blister) one my face dr told me was just a aging thing.

dr told me to have it removed because if it burst, i’d have to go to ER to get the blood to stop so just better to take care of it.

this pic is of a giant one on someones face… the general look of it is like this, not like 1/100 of the size

1 Like

for comparison - found this pic on the web. jesus. i’d wear a balaclava over my balls if this happened to me… mine is the size of like the biggest one

angiokeratoma-06__ProtectWyJQcm90ZWN0Il0_FocusFillWzI5NCwyMjIsInkiLDg1XQ

1 Like

guess i’ll know when the biopsy comes back

Good thing my balls are pristine

pics or it didnt happen