If you have any of these PRIDE posters hit me up

Looking for the posters pictured. My email is joeshowradio@gmail.com. If a blue would be so kind:

http://i.imgur.com/PuIcY1Z.jpg

blue namer?

thanks, VU.

My god I miss pride Phone Post 3.0

Paul_Blanka_Harris - My god I miss pride Phone Post 3.0

so badly

UFC posters seem so weak in comparison. No thought behind them.

going to have to really open your wallet for those bad boys.

Not only are ya gonna have to open your wallet but you are gonna have to get in line.

Lots of old diehards want those posters.

Does anyone have any idea how many Pride posters exist for the average event?

You know a pair of Pride gloves will cost you around $750 right now. And thats just the Pride gloves that were sold to fans. The fighter issued ones are even more.

Does Pride memorabilia get bid up in Japan or is it just the US based fans that bid each other up to four figures for posters and gloves to relive our youth.

de braco -

Have a t-shirt of the poster from pride 10 of Saku being choked by a ring girl.

Got it from the UG store. Phone Post 3.0

My brother has the poster with the boy flexing his muscles. Phone Post 3.0

Yes please. I have found a few but they are usually quite pricey. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever - "Does Pride memorabilia get bid up in Japan or is it just the US based fans that bid each other up to four figures for posters and gloves to relive our youth."

4 figures for posters? I have an EXTENSIVE collection of Pride posters and I can only think of a handful of posters that would make it to $1,000 and those are bought by only a handful of people that can afford them. Are Pride posters pricey? Yes. Are they they as much as you're making them out to be? No.

And as far as your comment about gloves go. The only gloves that could fetch a $1,000 price tag are fighter worn Pride white bolts, premium sets of Pride white bolts and white bolt variants with different sponsor logos. Even fighter worn won't get to a grand if the fighter wasn't popular. If you have some "fighter worn" gloves from some Japanese guy with a subpar record that's actually going to hurt the value.

Heliofant - Yes please. I have found a few but they are usually quite pricey. Phone Post 3.0

Yes please what?

grkblood -
Heliofant - Yes please. I have found a few but they are usually quite pricey. Phone Post 3.0

Yes please what?
I want them all lol Phone Post 3.0

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
de braco -

Very cool that is came full circle - the hi res for that image came from the UG :-)

Kirik -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
de braco -

Very cool that is came full circle - the hi res for that image came from the UG :-)

Yes sir, very cool shirt, couldn't bring myself to take the tag off, so looks like I'll be framing it and hanging it. Phone Post 3.0

grkblood - BJ Penn Forever - "Does Pride memorabilia get bid up in Japan or is it just the US based fans that bid each other up to four figures for posters and gloves to relive our youth."

4 figures for posters? I have an EXTENSIVE collection of Pride posters and I can only think of a handful of posters that would make it to $1,000 and those are bought by only a handful of people that can afford them. Are Pride posters pricey? Yes. Are they they as much as you're making them out to be? No.

And as far as your comment about gloves go. The only gloves that could fetch a $1,000 price tag are fighter worn Pride white bolts, premium sets of Pride white bolts and white bolt variants with different sponsor logos. Even fighter worn won't get to a grand if the fighter wasn't popular. If you have some "fighter worn" gloves from some Japanese guy with a subpar record that's actually going to hurt the value.

I used a bit of hyperbole there, I'll grant ya that.

Just got done checking out some Pride memorabilia and was just in a shit mood because I can not afford it now and should have bought the stuff when I had the chance as I have been a MMA fan since 96.

Then again, it is just stuff.

Pappy Knuckles - UFC posters seem so weak in comparison. No thought behind them.

Clearly you didn't catch the Moose Sauce vs Machida poster with the stars in the background? Badass and genius, rare to these parts.