If you have member sign up since 2001, click here

Just had to weed out the noobs...

Can you please tell me where you rank Alistair Overeem in the HW division these days ???

I value the opinion of those 2001 sign up dates / submission fighting days rather than a spew of UFC shills.

Which season was he on? I can't remember.

he's gotta be around the 11-15 category. his last meaningful fight was against cro cop and he got a no contest for nutshots. before that Kharitonov was his last top comp fight, in 2007. he's fighting james thompson next, the guy Kimbo 'technically" beat. he won't be top ten till he defends and wins his title defence in strikeforce against a real opponent, not bagging on thompson but he's far from top ten. i know u want 2001 members but i've been watching mma since i was 10, and i'm 26 now. and that doesn't just mean UFC. i watch all the MMA i can.

mexican jujitsu - he's gotta be around the 11-15 category. his last meaningful fight was against cro cop and he got dq'd for nutshots. before that Kharitonov was his last top comp fight, in 2007. he's fighting james thompson next, the guy Kimbo 'technically" beat. he won't be top ten till he defends and wins his title defence in strikeforce against a real opponent, not bagging on thompson but he's far from top ten. i know u want 2001 members but i've been watching mma since i was 10, and i'm 26 now. and that doesn't just mean UFC. i watch all the MMA i can.

you are lying, you do not have a 2001 name

everyone who watched mma back then made a name on here

well my aztec temple had no interwebz back then

mexican jujitsu - well my aztec temple had no interwebz back then

lol. exposed.

I was member 100 or so.

For the first few minutes that sum bitch is top 5, after that he drops considerably lol

He needs better fights but eating horse meat is considered illegal in Merica, and here he'll get better comp. over seas he'll just fight nobodies and dry hump reporters, that second part was not aimed at Rampage. he (did) fights somebodies.

He has the tools to beat anyone, but I question his heart and probably always will. I've seen too many weak moments from him. A win over James Thompson will not make anyone think any more or less of him than they do now. It's hard to gauge where he's at until he fights a current top ten guy.

troll, troll, troll your boat....

^^^^ for real. on the overeem vs thompson thread he listed this

1. Fedor
2. Barnett
3. Overeem
4. Minotauro
5. Brock

Anybody who can send Cro Cop to the floor in a heap of agony gets high marks from me.

Hurts a little, huh?

Potential-wise I'd say he's top 5. Performance based more like somewhere in the top 10.

just what i thought...

most members since 2001 believe he is top ten.

thank you barbarian, ladd, Kimura..

fightmatrix is usually pretty good with the rankings.

Overeem has been beaten up so many times.

I can't think of many fighters with less heart and gas than Overeem has shown in some fights (besides his brother).

He has the tools to dominate but I just can't think of a war that he won. When he is the bully and the aggressor his is fantastic. As soon as someone fights back he collapses.

Can anyone else?

I didn't see the 2nd Belfort fight, but beating another headcase is not really proof that you are not a headcase.

Oh, ranking wise, i think the following fighters would finish Overeem in 3 rounds or less:

Fedor
Brock
Minotauro
Carwin
Velasquez
Barnett
Duffee
Randy

I'd like to see him and Mir fight. I'd like to see if Mir could survive the storm.