If you haven't seen CODEBREAKER

it is a must see.  Jericho in WCW was some of the best shit ever.

can't wait for his second book to come out too.

Jericho's stick in WCW once he became the cowardly heel was his favorite work of mine. I detested Jericho when he came to WWF and they turned him babyface after a year. His feud with Stephanie was a low point for him in my eyes. Hated Jericho playing to the crowd and repeating same insults and catch phrases time after time.

I have watched the Jericho dvd and it was a good watch.

Dole guy, then you need to see his latest when he goes ultra heel. Best of his work.

I agree with Dole.  I was excited to see him come over to WWF cause WCW was really starting to tank, but  his run in WCW was hilarious.  The DVD explains how they just sort of let him do his own thing once he turned heel. 

Some of the best shit ever.  He was my favorite back in WCW. 

The Dole Guy - Jericho's stick in WCW once he became the cowardly heel was his favorite work of mine. I detested Jericho when he came to WWF and they turned him babyface after a year. His feud with Stephanie was a low point for him in my eyes. Hated Jericho playing to the crowd and repeating same insults and catch phrases time after time.

absolutely, nail on the head.

Jericho is my all time favorite, and this is the best doc. I have seen (on a single wrestler), he did it all, all over the world, basically from the word go.

1004 and Ralphus need to return.

Hunter V - Dole guy, then you need to see his latest when he goes ultra heel. Best of his work.

I liked his serious ultra heel role he put on past few years don't get me wrong. That was the best stuff he's done since 2000. Only thing I disliked about it was how he would seemingly have the same thing to say about the fans month in month out. Calling them parasites and the rest of his stick for over a year straight. That part of it got boring after a while, other then that it was great.