If you hit someone's pet

You leave it there, that way the owners can at least have closure. I'm debating this topic currently

Like if I bang my neighbors dog?

Deja vu. Yes, you leave it there, but you should probably try and find and let the owners know rather than just driving into your driveway and listening to it die down the street.

Not that this was you. From the other thread. 

1 Like

ABCTT_SENNIN -

Deja vu. Yes, you leave it there, but you should probably try and find and let the owners know rather than just driving into your driveway and listening to it die down the street.

Not that this was you. From the other thread. 

You clearly have a brush gaurd

1 Like

Fister -

You leave it there, that way the owners can at least have closure. I'm debating this topic currently

As opposed to doing what with it? 

You should at least manipulate the corpse into a funny pose, like have it jacking off so the family can have one final good laugh and start the healing process.

7 Likes

Leave it there.

I watched a cat get killed by a car 2 weeks ago. I realized the owners would never know what happened to their kitty unless they found him.

1 Like

I cried about 7 years ago when I saw my neighbors dog get hit... didn’t die right away but was put down... so awful, I hope none of us have to go thru that.... I couldn’t handle one of my beagles getting hurt like that, they’re like my children and I know it sounds silly but I have an actual child and I ALMOST love my dogs as much as my daughter, almost... 

2 Likes

Floppy Divac -
Fister -

Taking it to a taxidermist and leaving the result on the neighbors doorstep.

3 Likes

Dugs95 -

I cried about 7 years ago when I saw my neighbors dog get hit... didn’t die right away but was put down... so awful, I hope none of us have to go thru that.... I couldn’t handle one of my beagles getting hurt like that, they’re like my children and I know it sounds silly but I have an actual child and I ALMOST love my dogs as much as my daughter, almost... 

Maybe try eating a few steaks and tanning your balls. 

Dashabox -

You should at least manipulate the corpse into a funny pose, like have it jacking off so the family can have one final good laugh and start the healing process.

/unzips

Floppy Divac -
Fister -

Tying it around your torso and transporting it around like some Red Indian hunter of yore

1 Like

Floppy Divac -
Fister -

Taking it to their door and apologizing

Fister -
Floppy Divac -
Fister -

Only if you hold it in front of you and move it around as you would a puppet and apologize for the dog: "Woof.. Woof.. I'm so sorry I had to run into the street and get my skull smashed by this man's car tire. Woof Woof."

1 Like

Did this really need 2 threads in one day?

Did the bitch have it coming?

I keed...

Jayn200 -
Dugs95 -

Any man who ain't got love for dogs ain't a man in my book.

ShortyMac -
Fister -
Floppy Divac -
Fister -

Only if you hold it in front of you and move it around as you would a puppet and apologize for the dog: "Woof.. Woof.. I'm so sorry I had to run into the street and get my skull smashed by this man's car tire. Woof Woof."

lol

MarcusAurelioFan -
Jayn200 -
Dugs95 -

Any man who ain't got love for dogs ain't a man in my book.

Do you have children? do you love your dog like you love your child?

force the animal corpse onto your cock, ring their doorbell and flash them