If you kidnapped a guy from 100 years ago

and forced him to eat our fast food and drink Coke Zero and Rockstar energy drinks he would be in hell. Phone Post 3.0

Coca Cola had already been around for 30 years in 1916.Are you saying he wouldn't like sugar-free?

It's true.  He'd be shocked and probably appalled by what he's drinking and eating.  It'd be a crazy culture shock to see the people, cars, food, pace of life, etc.  In a way, it'd almost be a comfort to him when I raped him.  No matter the technology or the culture, a dick forced into your ass is a dick forced into your ass. 

I think he'd enjoy the hell of out. Your average person 100 years ate crappy tasting food with little spice Phone Post 3.0

Crisco - I think he'd enjoy the hell of out. Your average person 100 years ate crappy tasting food with little spice Phone Post 3.0

His first McSteamy might be the death of him though. 

MagSlim - Coca Cola had already been around for 30 years in 1916.Are you saying he wouldn't like sugar-free?

he would be pissed about the lack of coke in our coca cola

Mencken -

It's true.  He'd be shocked and probably appalled by what he's drinking and eating.  It'd be a crazy culture shock to see the people, cars, food, pace of life, etc.  In a way, it'd almost be a comfort to him when I raped him.  No matter the technology or the culture, a dick forced into your ass is a dick forced into your ass. 

He wouldn't see any cars or technology or daylight in my rape retreat basement. Enjoy that mcchicken dipshit. Phone Post 3.0

He would love it like I do Phone Post 3.0

You said "kidnap a guy from 100 years ago" and I thought this was going to be some kind of weird time travel, imprison/rape fantasy.

So disappointed Phone Post 3.0

Some of those fuckers were still eating haggis, tripe, and blood sausage.

I'm pretty sure they would handle a whopper and an oreo shake. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - You said "kidnap a guy from 100 years ago" and I thought this was going to be some kind of weird time travel, imprison/rape fantasy.

Give it a few hours to develop Phone Post 3.0

He'd probably love it. And then you realized that he's actually a modern man who traveled 100 years back only to be kidnapped by you.

Luncha Libre -
RefriedJinx - You said "kidnap a guy from 100 years ago" and I thought this was going to be some kind of weird time travel, imprison/rape fantasy.

Give it a few hours to develop Phone Post 3.0
The third post already mentioned rape. It took 3 minutes. And I agree if you're gonna snatch someone from the past a good solid raping would only be common courtesy, that's just the way I was raised. Phone Post 3.0

That escalated quickly hahahaha Phone Post 3.0