If You Knew For Sure That 2/10 Chinese People...

Would attempt to stab you on sight in the street (hypothetically of course), is it racist to try and avoid Chinese people?

A friend put this to me and I was curious on the OG's thoughts.

And yes, I know, another race thread on the OG, let the war commence.

it's prejudice, not racist, unless you think Chinese are genetically compelled to stab. And you'd actually be thinking of the Mexicans, not the Chinese

Think people worry way too much about being a racist. Keep it real like the blacks like to say. Phone Post 3.0

Please, reduce your fractions before posting your race thread. Phone Post 3.0

hell yeah i'd avoid them... that is a scary high percentage

antifret - Think people worry way too much about being a racist. Keep it real like the blacks like to say. Phone Post 3.0

So just claim that everyone is racist but me.

I can dig it.

Sandy Pantz - it's prejudice, not racist, unless you think Chinese are genetically compelled to stab. And you'd actually be thinking of the Mexicans, not the Chinese

Puerto Ricans imo.

I live in a PR community in Chicago, so its ok if a white guy like me says that.

And I have a black friend so I can't be racist.

Res ipsa loquitar - 

1/5

Of course, should have checked my simplification more carefully before posting

5 out of 5 Puerto Rican Girls will stab you.

I don't avoid them.

I would void all Asians in general.

You know cause they all look alike. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
Sloppy Single Leg - Would attempt to stab you on sight in the street (hypothetically of course), is it racist to try and avoid Chinese people?

A friend put this to me and I was curious on the OG's thoughts.

And yes, I know, another race thread on the OG, let the war commence.

BTW, does your friend think 20% of black people want to stab him?

Even if we were conservative and said 1.0% of black people actually did this say in one year, that would mean we should see 88,000 stabbings a year of your friend. I hope he can survive that. 

Your friend is a silly idiot.

Who mentioned black people?

McSurly - 
Sandy Pantz - it's prejudice, not racist, unless you think Chinese are genetically compelled to stab. And you'd actually be thinking of the Mexicans, not the Chinese

Puerto Ricans imo.

I live in a PR community in Chicago, so its ok if a white guy like me says that.

And I have a black friend so I can't be racist.

and as my OG brother, I have a direct connection to your black friend and Puerto Rican neighbors, racism immunity achieved

cleophus - I would void all Asians in general.

You know cause they all look alike. Phone Post 3.0
Bunch of Dragonball Zs. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

LOL. I assumed as I recall the KO game and the many threads of people being pussies and avoiding black people on streets....well, you make the connection along with the current themes of the OG..

If he didnt derive that question from the state of current affairs (which you and I both know he did) then its a really really dumb question.

I'm in New Zealand, the KO game is unknown to people here and there are next to no black people here

i love asian people. i'd take my stabbing like a champ

Nuke them from orbit Phone Post 3.0

I've been stabbed by every Chinese person that's stabbed me. Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm baked and this thread makes me want some god damn china man food. Phone Post 3.0

What's the point of this Thread?

Is there a star out there claiming a group is like this

I know a shit ton of Asian and non do this...same can be said bout blacks and Europeans (huge influx during the summer) namely Eastern

Sandy Pantz - it's prejudice, not racist, unless you think Chinese are genetically compelled to stab. And you'd actually be thinking of the Mexicans, not the Chinese
We actually decapitate you, your mom and your kids. Phone Post 3.0