If you like skateboarding...

nevermind. got it.

Anyone checking out the run and gun contest on the berrics. Each pro has 1 minute to put together a line without bailing. I think Luan killed it Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

snake on a plane - Anyone checking out the run and gun contest on the berrics. Each pro has 1 minute to put together a line without bailing. I think Luan killed it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I've been watching them, Luan and P-Rods were sick. Good to see appleyard still ripping too. Phone Post 3.0

TonyJaa_rd -
snake on a plane - Anyone checking out the run and gun contest on the berrics. Each pro has 1 minute to put together a line without bailing. I think Luan killed it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I've been watching them, Luan and P-Rods were sick. Good to see appleyard still ripping too. Phone Post 3.0
I thought the same thing about appleyard. He was on Anthony Shetlers podcast recently and seems like a cool guy Phone Post 3.0

snake on a plane - Trailer

We Are Blood (Official Trailer in 4K) | Featuring Paul Rodriguez and Many More - YouTube Phone Post 3.0

We Are Blood (Official Trailer in 4K) | Featuring Paul Rodriguez and Many More - YouTube

sorry to piss you off again invalid… new post below don’t need a new thread

Tony Hawk Skates First Downward Spiral Loop - BTS - YouTube

old clip... can't find the original.. sorry invalid - another shitty bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GFIXrybfKg

Wayne Glamcock - 
snake on a plane - Trailer

We Are Blood (Official Trailer in 4K) | Featuring Paul Rodriguez and Many More - YouTube Phone Post 3.0

sorry to piss you off again invalid… new post below don’t need a new thread

Kevin going green

Thanks man. Skating was a huge part of my life. Loved the piss drunks. It was at least 10 of us that droves hours to skate some sick spots. Sadly many stoped due to drugs and jail( a few died) . Some of us have good careers and families but should probably pick it up again. I got a 8 anti hero with indie trucks a some rictas. I got it when I turned 30 two years ago . There is a buttered up red curb in my apartment I could hit up

1 Like

Probably the right thread. I'm 38, 5'9" - 190lbs (if it matters). Know jack shit about skating (rode as a kid casually). Can someone recommend a setup to get me out riding with my kids? We bought a house with a Freshpark full set up in the back (1/4, rails, etc) and Id love to start skating with my boys. Can you recommend a deck, wheels and trucks for street skating for me? Thank you!

JD Mpls -

Probably the right thread. I'm 38, 5'9" - 190lbs (if it matters). Know jack shit about skating (rode as a kid casually). Can someone recommend a setup to get me out riding with my kids? We bought a house with a Freshpark full set up in the back (1/4, rails, etc) and Id love to start skating with my boys. Can you recommend a deck, wheels and trucks for street skating for me? Thank you!

What's up man ? Never too old to get back in it. Just go to the local shop and let them know you are just starting again, they will definitely help you out. I'd recommend a slightly bigger board for beginners. Maybe an 8.5 or so. I'm currently skating a Numbers Edition Miles Silvas, size 8.38, venture trucks and 52mm spitfire wheels. Good luck !!!

https://youtu.be/ajVQkbllem8

Dime has the best fucking contests ever ! Check Mark Suciu's switch back 50-50 down the massive ledge

I never learned transition and always skated street in the 90s. Got back into it at 42, hitting the parks with the kids and everything. It's rough and frustrating relearning everything. I started getting tre flips back and then I started getting broke off again. Street is definitely a young mans thang.

1 Like
spam909 -

I never learned transition and always skated street in the 90s. Got back into it at 42, hitting the parks with the kids and everything. It's rough and frustrating relearning everything. I started getting tre flips back and then I started getting broke off again. Street is definitely a young mans thang.

For sure. I didn't skate from 20 till 31/32. Took me a long time to start landing tre flips again. I struggled getting my back foot on in time. My switch game is still strong though 

https://youtu.be/5BzGf8eUCtk

Holy shit at this part. I have never felt so lazy in my life

I had never seen this before!

Put a timestamp on what must have been one of the most amazing moments in this guy’s life… not just doing the loop. but getting such praise by Tony Hawk himself.

Anyway, reviving this thread because I just started skating again (hopefully I’ll stick to it) and even went to this park for the third time.