If you live where it doesn't snow...

You shouldnt be allowed to celebrate Christmas. Get your own holiday moochers.

Agreed.

-Pagans.

Enjoy your snow. Ill enjoy nice weather, beautiful women, and waves.

Pretty sure there isn't much snow in Bethlehem.

But I agree, if you want a coca-cola style xmas you need snow or just wait until easter to celebrate something.

It's 85 fucking degrees out here!

You seen the pictures of the palm trees wrapped in christmas lights to look like big throbbing xmas dicks? Thats why you shouldn't celebrate christmas.

Habbiyah - Enjoy your snow. Ill enjoy nice weather, beautiful women, and waves.
Well, cloudy and snowy is "nice weather" to me, so you can have you BO and mosquitoes.

Could not live without winter. Way to many awesome things to do. Super river fishing without any people (even if you do have to clean the ice out of your rod guides every cast) Skiing/boarding, snowmobiling, drunken tubing runs down big ass tree filled hills...good times.

CyberPunk - Pretty sure there isn't much snow in Bethlehem.

But I agree, if you want a coca-cola style xmas you need snow or just wait until easter to celebrate something.

Bethlehem is in the hills so there is a bit of a dusting most years. There was a pretty big storm a few years back.

anthonyMI - 
CyberPunk - Pretty sure there isn't much snow in Bethlehem.

Bethlehem is in the hills so there is a bit of a dusting most years. There was a pretty big storm a few years back.

I learned something today.

Thanks

You can keep your snow and your lame holiday. I'll keep my beaches and higher % of hot chicks. Northern women are normally fat. They're bundled up most the year. Down in savage Fl these bitches are in shirts and tanks 9 months. Keeps the hotties hot

I live in a place that at one point snowed alot. Now instead of beautiful white snow its gray gloom and dome year round. Thanks global warming.

Lived in Florida for 2 years.

Worst place to have Christmas in ever.

Dryfly - Could not live without winter. Way to many awesome things to do. Super river fishing without any people (even if you do have to clean the ice out of your rod guides every cast) Skiing/boarding, snowmobiling, drunken tubing runs down big ass tree filled hills...good times.
I laughed about cleaning the ice before every cast , been there . First time I took my wife winter camping was hilarious.

Region Rat - You can keep your snow and your lame holiday. I'll keep my beaches and higher % of hot chicks. Northern women are normally fat. They're bundled up most the year. Down in savage Fl these bitches are in shirts and tanks 9 months. Keeps the hotties hot
Florida, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nexuscrawlers - You shouldnt be allowed to celebrate Christmas. Get your own holiday moochers.

I live in LA and dont give a fuck about christmas.

In Austin but we had snow a couple of weeks ago. Merry Fucking Christmas!!

Uhhh, didn't Jesus live where it rarely snows

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - It's 85 fucking degrees out here!

It’s perfect outside today! I spent all afternoon at different projects just loving cruising around with the windows down!

LOL fucking technicality I am allowed to celebrate woohoo! I'm in South TX, hasn't snowed since 2004. Prior to that it was like a motherfucking century. Fuck you hot ass weathery fags!