If you make a Nazi salute you should have your

Bollocks cut off!

All you faggots who make Nazi salutes are scum bags!

Only a few generations back the brave men of US, UK and the rest of Allies gave their life's to defeat the Nazi scum.

people who believe in or even are deluded enough to think they believe in white supremecy/neo Nazi stuff are asswipes....true

but the act of some douchebag waving his arm in the air will not hurt you

Wrong. It's disrespectful to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and you deserve to have your bollocks cut off if you make a Nazi salute.

What about all the Americans who died fighting commies? Same reasoning applies? 

antifret -

You see no issue with Nazi salutes?

And you have because you tried to justify it.

antifret -

What???

WALES -
antifret -

Why are you so triggered snowflake? Put on your antifa gear and go become someone's hood ornament.

There's nothing wrong with white supremacy but yeah, that salute has GOT to go. The Nazi'a co-opted the swastika...maybe they can co-opt the "thumbs up" sign...I always liked that 1 ;)

Standin.OG -
WALES -
antifret -

Why are you so triggered snowflake? Put on your antifa gear and go become someone's hood ornament.

Fucking retardz

I'm a snowflake because I'm proud of the soldiers who gave their life's to fight the Nazis and hate to see faggots like you disrespecting their memory.

holly9000 - There's nothing wrong with white supremacy but yeah, that salute has GOT to go. The Nazi'a co-opted the swastika...maybe they can co-opt the "thumbs up" sign...I always liked that 1 ;)

Everyone has to draw a line somewhere.

WALES -

Bollocks cut off!

All you faggots who make Nazi salutes are scum bags!

Only a few generations back the brave men of US, UK and the rest of Allies gave their life's to defeat the Nazi scum.

life's.... life's... you heartless fuck

Why is OP equating homosexuality with white supremacy? Seems pretty bigoted.

cooper367 -

What? 

If you make a Nazi salute you don't deserve balls.

Real men, with huge balls,  stormed the beaches in France charging against Nazi machine guns.

WALES -
Standin.OG -
WALES -
antifret -

Fucking retardz

I'm a snowflake because I'm proud of the soldiers who gave their life's to fight the Nazis and hate to see faggots like you disrespecting their memory.

Shutup you blubbering vagina. Quit your virtue signalling and go cut your thigh with your mothers razor.

WALES -
cooper367 -

What? 

Real men, with huge balls,  stormed the beaches in France charging against Nazi machine guns.

You kept using the word "faggot". I bet you're a cis white male. You are the real nazi.

Standin.OG -
WALES -
Standin.OG -
WALES -
antifret -

Fucking retardz

Shutup you blubbering vagina. Quit your virtue signalling and go cut your thigh with your mothers razor.

You are a grade A faggot.

Get back on your knees and go back to sucking Nazi cock. 

WALES -
Standin.OG -
WALES -
Standin.OG -
WALES -
antifret -

Fucking retardz

You are a grade A faggot.

Get back on your knees and go back to sucking Nazi cock. 

The toxic homophobia I speak of.

cooper367 -
WALES -
cooper367 -

What? 

You kept using the word "faggot". I bet you're a cis white male. You are the real nazi.

We have another dense motherfucker who has no issue dissrepecting those who gave their lives for their country.