If you miss 80’s hard rock/metal I got you.

You spelled stryper wrong

sewich -

Straydog24 -
sewich -

Very few bands can match up musically with stryper.  

When I was in middle school there was a weird kid who always wore a levi’s jacket with a homemade Stryper patch on the back. Later I found that he was Gump-level retarded and was in all of the special classes. I only found out he was tarded when he got kicked out for biting a deaf girls face during a special volleyball match. He also found a used condom in the field and turned it in to the office with his bare hand.

You guys are kidding about Stryper...right?

The Salaminzer -

You guys are kidding about Stryper...right?

Only one guy is repping them. 

Freaky_Hibiki - When I was in middle school there was a weird kid who always wore a levi's jacket with a homemade Stryper patch on the back. Later I found that he was Gump-level retarded and was in all of the special classes. I only found out he was tarded when he got kicked out for biting a deaf girls face during a special volleyball match. He also found a used condom in the field and turned it in to the office with his bare hand.

Good story. 

I think I would've liked the 80's, but I was just a little kid. I missed out on the really good cocaine. Now you're rolling the dice and could be getting a nostril full of Fentanyl mixed in with your nosecandy