If you possessed nude pics of Jennifer Aniston

Let's say that you used to be very close with her and possessed a lot of nude photos.  Would you sell them for a large sum of money or would you have too much integrity?

PM me

I'd share them with my friends. Phone Post 3.0

I'd parlay them into a sex tape so she could "get the photos back" Phone Post 3.0

Sell Sell Sell!!! Phone Post 3.0

I would have a lot of integrity but then I wouldn't anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I'd get a lot of vote ups for that. Wait, there's no AD, right? Phone Post 3.0

I'd upload them to the interwebs for free. Thats something u share, not sell Phone Post 3.0

Unless you are her gyno I already saw that shit. And if you are her gyno you have my full erection.

I'd buy that for a dollar Phone Post 3.0

Can we please be civil?

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - I'd upload them to the interwebs for free. Thats something u share, not sell Phone Post 3.0
Nope - those are earned...not stolen like Robin Hood.

Sell!!! Phone Post 3.0

Integrity isn't going to pay the bills homie. Phone Post 3.0

What to do what to do

I would post on the OG!!! Phone Post 3.0

The OG would have first dibs 

I would black mail her into signing a marriage contract will a weekly sex requirement and Hollywood after parties that I could get shit faced at. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofdisguiseRooster - I would black mail her into signing a marriage contract will a weekly sex requirement and Hollywood after parties that I could get shit faced at. Phone Post 3.0
No I couldn't do that to her Phone Post 3.0

i would have no choice but to go the integrity route, because they would be so stuck together they would be useless.

Ininininininininininin Phone Post 3.0