if you pull guard and a guy stands up...

what would you do in mma and no-gi? Need help!!

Stand up myself.

Give my man card to the ref upon leaving the ring.

learn de la riva guard for jiu jitsu

stand the fuck up, for MMA.

butt-scoot all around the cage

there is no law that says you have to keep holding onto him and get powerbombed.

what you guys think about going for legs like kneebar and heelhook? Any suggestions to avoid stkikes while doing these?

DJStudd - Jesus Christ mate , your asking for MMA 101 here .

i dont know where to start.

truth

RedCometK - what you guys think about going for legs like kneebar and heelhook? Any suggestions to avoid stkikes while doing these?

forget kneebars and leglocks, thats how you do that.
you already admitted you didn't know what to do when someone stood up in your guard. i would assume that you dont know much about leglocks either.
leglocks offer no control or escapes, so you have to chain them together, which is hard and requires a high level of technical knowledge regarding leg attacks
so forget about all the fancy shit, just stand up and either box, or go for a takedown. leave the advanced technique for later

DJStudd - Jesus Christ mate , your asking for MMA 101 here .

i dont know where to start.

i would probably attack a leg, if he's "stood up" he cant stomp on you or anything, just go for a knee and remember to CONTROL him.

This video is for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNroQ1-dWs

in mma kick his legs a few times so at least u get a benefit  instead of backing straight out - disengaging-which many think is not wanting to fight

sak used to kick buttscooters legs all night. easy way to win if they refuse to get up and fight

If someone stands up while in your guard, you blow off their leg.