If You Put Money On Henderson, Change it!

'Cause I'm picking him to win and I haven't picked correctly in like 2 years. lol Does anyone else have this problem? I think I pick with my heart and not brain. Phone Post

im picking Hendo with my brain.

Rua will eat the H-Bomb and he won't enjoy the taste. Phone Post

CapnsavemIsDead -  im picking Hendo with my brain.

This. Rua gets taken down a lot and Hendo is a takedown machine. And he KOs guys on the ground. Seems simple enough to me.

pretty tough fight to call.. kinda leaning to the hbomb but I have been wrong a couple times with rua

Ghetto-Top-Team -

This. Rua gets taken down a lot and Hendo is a takedown machine. And he KOs guys on the ground. Seems simple enough to me.

Hendo is a takedown machine?

He hasn't taken anyone down since Silva at UFC 82 Phone Post

Shogun is in terrible shape. He will get finished. Phone Post

Hendo @ +131 seems like a good price. I actually expected him to be the fav.

on a fight that could go either way imo, I have to take the plus money

War Hendo!!! Phone Post

Picking Dan is definitely heart over head. There's just no logical reason to pick him.

Both have big KO power, but Shogun has more KO wins than Dan does, and he can KO guys with pure GnP as well as standing. He also KO'd Machida who has barely ever even been hit in the rest of his career.

Both have great chins, neither has ever been KO'd, but Shogun has been dropped only once, while Dan has been dropped many times, at every weight he's competed at.

Shogun inarguably has much "better" standup.

Shogun is inarguably FAR better on the ground -- with GnP and with submissions, from his back or on top.

Dan has better wrestling.

Neither has exceptional cardio, although Shogun did just fine for 5 rounds against Machida.

So basically Dan could conceivably win a 5-round takedown/control decision, if we ignore the fact that Shogun has excellent submissions, but when has Dan ever done this or even ATTEMPTED to do this? Standing, he has a puncher's chance, of course, but is that a good reason to pick him to win?

Ghetto-Top-Team - 

LMAO at Dan Henderson taking anyone down.

How long have you been watching ?

orcus -  Picking Dan is definitely heart over head. There's just no logical reason to pick him.

Both have big KO power, but Shogun has more KO wins than Dan does, and he can KO guys with pure GnP as well as standing. He also KO'd Machida who has barely ever even been hit in the rest of his career.

Both have great chins, neither has ever been KO'd, but Shogun has been dropped only once, while Dan has been dropped many times, at every weight he's competed at.

Shogun inarguably has much "better" standup.

Shogun is inarguably FAR better on the ground -- with GnP and with submissions, from his back or on top.

Dan has better wrestling.

Neither has exceptional cardio, although Shogun did just fine for 5 rounds against Machida.

So basically Dan could conceivably win a 5-round takedown/control decision, if we ignore the fact that Shogun has excellent submissions, but when has Dan ever done this or even ATTEMPTED to do this? Standing, he has a puncher's chance, of course, but is that a good reason to pick him to win?

hmm one thing I would argue with you is that hendo has the better cardio. I can see him wearing shogun out but like you said I think gun is alot more dangerous while he still is fresh

^ legit question Phone Post

"hmm one thing I would argue with you is that hendo has the better cardio. I can see him wearing shogun out but like you said I think gun is alot more dangerous while he still is fresh"

Not sure. Neither guy is typically known for great cardio. Shogun did not fade in 25 minutes against Machida, while Dan faded against Rampage and lost because of it, after winning the earlier rounds. The only time I can remember Dan having a good pace for an extended time was against Belfort.

I hope Henderson beats Shogun, Jones and then Anderson. But that's a very tall order. Phone Post

CapnsavemIsDead - im picking Hendo with my brain.

. Phone Post

I love both fighters. But Shogun is my alltime favorite so I hope that he wins. I hope it will be good fight (how this can be boring fight???". To you Americans Hendo is the real captain America :). What a legend

FUTA WON(c) - 
Ghetto-Top-Team -

Hendo is a takedown machine?

He hasn't taken anyone down since Silva at UFC 82 Phone Post
True, but he might consider taking down Shogun since Shogun doesn't have the best TDD.

Maybe Dan, both Rua brothers had their problems with boxing in the past, somehow they like to overlook things and let that right overhand/hook through. He decisioned Ninja, now without those knees and stomps on the ground, I'd go with ol' decision Dan

Very hard fight to call, I tend to think Shogun will win but I wouldnt bet on it

well... a win is a win. Phone Post