If you see jedijujitsu on here

Vote him up for me. Dude hooked me up w a free 3rd row seat last night for the fights, awesome view and fun night. Empitomizes what the ug is about Phone Post 3.0

Atta boy Jedi Phone Post 3.0

I'm so glad you made the trip, batman. I had a blast and you're good people. Can't wait to hang out again.

Also, If any mods read this please hook thetattedbatman up with a green name. He is a legit champ and has the photos to prove it. Phone Post 3.0

SWEET TITTIES!!!!

I got to sit 4th row for Jones TRT Vitor and it was awesome!

I'll vote that fucker up! VU to you too! Phone Post 3.0

Powerful jedijujitsu!

Awesome! Hope you guys get to come to one of my fights Phone Post 3.0

Edgar Garcia - Awesome! Hope you guys get to come to one of my fights Phone Post 3.0
Holyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit not even a question! When is your next one?? Phone Post 3.0

thetattedbatman - Vote him up for me. Dude hooked me up w a free 3rd row seat last night for the fights, awesome view and fun night. Empitomizes what the ug is about Phone Post 3.0
He is a good dude and you appear to be as well! Positivity is nice to see around here! Phone Post 3.0

JediJitsu - I'm so glad you made the trip, batman. I had a blast and you're good people. Can't wait to hang out again.

Also, If any mods read this please hook thetattedbatman up with a green name. He is a legit champ and has the photos to prove it. Phone Post 3.0
Glad I made the trip too best believe we'll be seeing each other again soon. Gonna start campaigning the mods for that green haha Phone Post 3.0

thetattedbatman -
Edgar Garcia - Awesome! Hope you guys get to come to one of my fights Phone Post 3.0
Holyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit not even a question! When is your next one?? Phone Post 3.0
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I was following along the other thread. That was fucking awesome man.