If you think BSL is such a fake

Why haven't any of you stepped up to any of his challenges?<br /><br />Nobody here has fought him.

Who's BSL? I'll fight him.

I'm pretty sure people have and then he goes quiet...

DoomFarmer - Seriously though.

So many people hate the guy so why hasn't someone really tried to fight him?

I'll fight him.

HungryHungryHobo - 
DoomFarmer - Seriously though.

So many people hate the guy so why hasn't someone really tried to fight him?

I'll fight him.

Do you live in NY?

Hopefully most realize that he is a pretty knowledgeable combat sport fan that is just playing a character for the internet.

I did. CT now.

Exactly, Doomfarmer, people threaten him, he threatens back, yet nothing happens.

I know it's a character, but people talk so much shit about him.

I actually really like the guy. I'm defending him with this thread.

Pretend i don't know who you're talking about. Where might i find out this is?

So seriously, if he's in NY, that's not a haul. I grew up in putnam county, i know my way around southern NY.

because no one wants to catch his homoerotically-contracted hepatitis?

Lions of Atlanta - Hopefully most realize that he is a pretty knowledgeable combat sport fan that is just playing a character for the internet.

this but it got old real quick

Didn't someone challenge him and they agreed to meet outside a certain theater at a certain time, only to have Cumstain tuck?

Didn't he troll some guy into meeting him at a movie theater in NYC?

The guy waited there for like half an hour and then created a thread about it. 

The dude basically got stood up on a movie date by a guy from the internet.  

LOL.

Bat21 -  Didn't someone challenge him and they agreed to meet outside a certain theater at a certain time, only to have Cumstain tuck?

Beat me to it.

Does the fact that no one wants to spend money to travel to fight an Internet troll make him less of a clown? Phone Post

Either way, I'm local, will fight, and don't know who this guy is or why i'd care. Will provide stats and training info if needed.

brahmabull81 - 
HungryHungryHobo -  Either way, I'm local, will fight, and don't know who this guy is or why i'd care. Will provide stats and training info if needed.

Somebody actually push this guy to do it. We the UG have been demanding this for months!!! Set it up!

How hard can it be to get BSLs attention on twitter. If a bunch of UG diehards starts bugging him on there to fight HHH or whoever, he can't/won't ignore him forever. I say we get 'em.

Chimonos Revenge - Does the fact that no one wants to spend money to travel to fight an Internet troll make him less of a clown? Phone Post

. Phone Post

DamnSevern - 
Lions of Atlanta - Hopefully most realize that he is a pretty knowledgeable combat sport fan that is just playing a character for the internet.

this but it got old real quick