If you thought Chael rocked Silva....

Wait til this man connects with Anderson's chin...  :D

is he out of focus in real life?

Fair enough......

I can believe this

wouldnt surprise me

humphrey sphinctermuscle - is he out of focus in real life?

that's just how fast the man really is

sometimes a guy gets hit and off balanced, or even knocked back, but he doesnt get the jelly legs that show he was nearly ko'd. chaels best shots may have been those type

I want some vale tudo shorts just like his!

When Andy is fighting at 100 percent, Vitor won't  be able to land 1 punch.  Silva by TKO.

I really like Belfort but he doesn't have the heart of Sonnen.  If Silva connects or hurts Vitor he will fold the rest of the fight.

BELF

Sure, pick on a dude with bad ribs.

Anderson was never rocked, he "got dropped" on purpose to show the skills of the Nogs BJJ. Notice how he's taken shots from tons of guys clean and even let Chael hit him clean at least 3 times and showed no effect.

Silva trolled you and seems to me it's still working. Silva rips out Vitor Gracie's heart with a flying knee and he folds against the cage crying for "The Lord".

Silva will have to run like fuck from Vitor.

MontyG - 

that's just how fast the man really is

lol, nice!

unfallenstar - 

Big Foot is. The problem isn't with the photographers. And to me that makes it even scarier. There is a large out of focus monster roaming the country side.
Love the Mitch Hedberg joke. Lets just hope Vitor isnt unfocused come fight time.