If you try to run over the Police....

you will get shot.

Period.

Too bad the Dept. will put him behind a desk now and the scumbag's family will prolly sue him.

they need to shoot way more of that type to make a difference. and by "way more", i mean the family too.

I think they should shoot more people

NECKCRANK808 - I think they should shoot more people

I think WE should shoot more people.

I believe in doing my own shooting.

Agreed

We need more Frank Castles.

Too bad the Dept. will put him behind a desk now and the scumbag's family will prolly sue him.
a friend of mine got shot by a cop while trying to run down a cop that tried to wake him up while he was asleep in a stolen car. he ende up suing and got to be a rich guy in prison. fck the system, they should shoot to kill so the scumbag can't sue or reproduce.

You guys should know, in the peoples Republik of Hawaii, the rights of the accused is always greater than the rights of the victim. IA will have a field day with that officer, and the perp will prolly get slapped on the wrist. Terrible....

and get compensation to buy more crystal meth which would allow his supplier to buy a bigger gold chain and christian audigier shirt with rhinestones which would allow the vietnamese sales lady to buy a new louis vuitton bag which would later be jacked by the scumbag when he smokes all his money.... so goes the economic cycle

^^LMJAO! better we just kill them all.

^^^ which is usually the case. lawyers know that it is easier to get paid by the government than the victim so they wont take the case unless their is a greater chance at compensation. getting shot while trying to run over a cop in a stolen car and getting a few hundred grand which is what happened to my friend. what is sad is that the cops took over 10 shots at him while he was reversing and tweeking and only shot him in the thigh. the cops need better marksmanship training

magigong - ^^^ which is usually the case. lawyers know that it is easier to get paid by the government than the victim so they wont take the case unless their is a greater chance at compensation. getting shot while trying to run over a cop in a stolen car and getting a few hundred grand which is what happened to my friend. what is sad is that the cops took over 10 shots at him while he was reversing and tweeking and only shot him in the thigh. the cops need better marksmanship training

they should just let them aim for the mouth.

FCTV808 - ^^LMJAO! better we just kill them all.

Anybody else notice the "J" in FC's "LMJAO!"

LMHAO!

Center mass......aim for center mass

well in any case, I'm glad the Officer is ok.

Issue HPD blended metal bullets imo.

"when the heat of the energy is absorbed (something with very low specific heat), the round stays intact without deformation, allowing it to penetrate armor plating. However, when coming in contact with something that doesn't absorb the energy/heat (therefore concentrating all the energy to the bullet itself, with things like human flesh that is mostly water, which has a very high specific heat), it fragments explosively."

^^^Thats what the Air Marshals use right?

Not that I'm aware...they use some sort of round of pure low penetration. Blended Metal Tech rounds will go through steel, cinder blocks, body armor, and once passing through all that, once it contacts soft warm flesh, it deforms and explodes.

Teh pure awesomeness. I read some interviews in the LA Times a while back with some contractors in Iraq that were using these bullets.

They got ambushed while traveling down a highway an decided to stop and engage these fucks. The insurgents were about a 150 yards away and shooting from a building and behind brick walls. The guy being interviewed said that rather than waiting for his guy to pop up from behind the wall he'd try shooting through the wall.

When it quieted down, they went over there and he found his guy face down with a hole in his ass. He thought that was odd, because bullets in the ass aren't usually fatal. Then he rolled him over...the ass was the entry wound. They guy's entire guts were blown out. And that was from one round that had first gone through the wall, shot from an M4 carbine.

go team!

police need more smurfland capabilities is all i'm sayin.