If you want the fight on the ground ...

If you want the fight on the ground then you need to go for a take down. Laying on your ass and asking someone to come into your guard doesn't count.

Needs Yellow card rule from Japan & Refs need more freedom to stop stalling tactics.

SCIENCE!

Yea, because Werdum didn't try multiple different kinds of takedowns....

If you want a KO you should only throw jabs and straight rights.

Who is stalling if one guy butt scoots towards the opponent who is running away?

Yeah he did, sorry ones. Overeem however tossed him on the ground at will.

Calhoon - Who is stalling if one guy butt scoots towards the opponent who is running away?

clearly the guy butt scooting. if you want someone on the ground (if the fight starts standing up), fucking take them down. if you cant box with the big boys then go take a fucking nap elsewhere. (im a jiu jitsu guy but that was ridiculous!)

Butt scooting isn't fighting. Guard is for when your opponent takes you down and you use it to 'guard' yourself from more punishment and yes some can use it offensively. Should the idea be to be aggressive?

Butt scooting is the equivalent to Reem holding out his hand begging for Werdum to get in his clinch.

Calhoon - Who is stalling if one guy butt scoots towards the opponent who is running away?

I would say you have a point, but since the rules prohibit the soccer kick to the head... I think if you start scooting around on your ass you are stalling... basically taking advantage of "protection" oriented rules to not get hurt, while hoping to crawl on someone.

MaliceX - deduct a pt for butt flopping and pulling guard from standup

Can't agree with pulling guard but the butt flopping and staying on the ground for 20 seconds before you get up is fucked up! How much time did he waste doing that shit? He was even begging Overeem to come into his guard.

love how he bagged reem to get in his guard, then was unable to do shit there

The sad part is that Werdum looked good in the stand up

A few less butt flops and he may have pulled it out

Bunch of idiots that think butt scooting to an opponent is entertainment. Keep your ass in the BJJ matches and stay away from MMA... Phone Post

honestly think Werdum should have been deducted points for stalling the fight...

^^ I sort of agree, but your screen name shows obvious bias lol Phone Post

Butt flopping like an asshole is lazy and non assertive approach to combat. It's like me holding my arms put and hoping he dives to the double collar. No bueno Phone Post

^^^ It's just un-manly, every time i see it in mma i just turn away from the screen... like oh jesus not again. These are supposed to be fighters.

TRAIN JUDO!!!!!!