If you watched Pro Wrestling from 1996-1998

1) Which organization did you enjoy the MOST - WWF, WCW, or ECW ?

2) Out of your favorite organization, which wrestler did you like the most ?

3) How did you see wrestling in the future ?  Did you predict only one company would stand strong while ECW / WCW folded and bought by Vince ?

4) Out of the big three - which was your least favorite organization and why ?

5) Your favorite faction during this time ?  (nWo, D-X, Impact Players, Triple Threat, Four Horsemen, Nation, etc)

WWF

Stone Cold Steve Austin

3) How did you see wrestling in the future ? Did you predict only one company would stand strong while ECW / WCW folded and bought by Vince ?

I wasn't thinking on that wavelength in 1998, I bought wrestling figures and poured fake blood on them.

WCW, it was boring as fuck.

5) Your favorite faction during this time ? (nWo, D-X, Impact Players, Triple Threat, Four Horsemen, Nation, etc)

D-X and it isn't even close. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ Stunning Steve Austin!!

I liked ECW the best because at that time I had never seen hardcore shit like that before, it opened my eyes to a whole new world of pro wrasslin.

I never had a dislike for any of the 3, but WWF was probably at the bottom for me. I watched Nitro live, and recorded RAW. And made sure I stayed up until 2am on Saturdays to see ECW.

Favorite faction....I dunno, but I used to like some of the silly little groups WCW would throw together like Ravens Flock, MIA, LWO. Phone Post 3.0

WCW at the start of 1996, but WWE by the end of 1998.

The NWO angle got me back into pro-wrestling and I followed it through the end of 2001 after the Invasion angle petered out.

I cant answer it like that,i like elements from each. Nwo was what brought wrestling out of the coma and into the spotlight again,Ecw on a smaller level,like a underground band that inspires others and gets ripped off by bigger names. Stonecold as a singular entity became the poster boy of what those years were imo. I thought the company rivalry would stay strong because of the ratings.

Honestly, it would take forever to type my answers. I'll just say dean malenko for all of it Phone Post 3.0

I loved both but I got way more invested in the whole NWO storyline. Hulk turning heel was like a punch to the gut for 10 year old me.

They had the perfect opportunity to use Sting as the company face and completely squandered it. I watch that dude up in the rafters every week for a year waiting for him to do something and when he came back it wasn't the same. Phone Post 3.0

WWE and Bret Hart.

Up here in Canada we didn't get WCW til about 97 I think. And I never got into ECW. It was by far my least favorite. Didn't follow it at all and what I did watch, wasn't impressed with at all.

I was in my teens so I liked aspects of all of them. The rock, stone cold in WWF, loved Goldberg and the cruiserweights in WCW. And mainly just the shit show matches in ECW. And of course DX and nWo fulfilled that villain role that we needed. I miss the early 2000's, the WWF tag division was amazing, I can barely make it through the current tag matches Phone Post 3.0

-WWF overall, though WCW had solid cruiserweights and mid-carders

- Probably Austin. Benoit too, but Austin was a phenomenon.

3) How did you see wrestling in the future ? Did you predict only one company would stand strong while ECW / WCW folded and bought by Vince ?
- Didn't think about it but expected WCW to be funded forever by Turner, and WWF lived through the dark ages and wasn't going anywhere in my mind.

- ECW just by default. I had no access to their programming. WCW had many random and useless angles up and down the card though. 3 hours of nitro and 2 hours of thunder? Jesus..

5) Your favorite faction during this time ? (nWo, D-X, Impact Players, Triple Threat, Four Horsemen, Nation, etc)
- nWo around this time was still unpredictable and fresh. So them I guess. DX vs The Nation was worth noting though. Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

WCW and wwf. It was a tie.

In wcw it was the outsiders. In wwf it was the rock.

Thought WCW would take over.

Ecw. Didn't get it on TV .

nWo 4 life Phone Post 3.0

Im on the east coast,i was getting ecw at like 3am in 95. I was a teen and they used sex,music,violence to capture the now grown hulkamanics.

WWF, Sting, I thought WCW was going to be here forever, DX was hilarious so i chooses them in this era. Phone Post

WWF. I was all about the attitude era. I ate acid a couple weeks ago and bought WWE 13 and you could play through the attitude era. Shit is actually fun. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone remember the Slammy awards? Those were kinda weird as fuck, wrestlers still in character at an award show haha Phone Post 3.0

WWF
tie between the Rock and SCSA
Didn't think about it
ECW because I never watched it
the Corporation, but only because it was hilarious watching Stone Cold fuck with them every week on Raw