If you were a hot chick, would you cam?

These hot chicks on site like .M.F.C. or Chat__bate.  Just normal amateur girls like 19 years old, hot as fuck from the USA some of them.  

I mean, isn't there a good chance someone they went to high school with will see em diddling their fondue on Camera?  

Okay let me say I enjoy it, I do.  I love those websites, I frequent them at least 10 hours per day.

But What I am asking is if you were a hot chick, would you do it?  Say you could make a few hundred bucks in a few hours.  

Maybe I would, but I wouldn't show my face.  I wouldn't.  Who knows who would see it?

Like what if your dad's friend logs on and see you?  I mean come on.  I mean heck.

I'm glad these hot babes don't think like I do.

Thank you, thank you.

It's a great alternative to working as a stripper. These girls don't have to deal with any men in person, and some of them get PAID. If I was a hot chick with a limited options in this shitty economy, I'd definitely entertain the idea, why not?

10 hours a day? Phone Post

Dude, if I was any sort of chicken the first thing I would do is open a door with my pussy. Phone Post

IBProfane - It's a great alternative to working as a stripper. These girls don't have to deal with any men in person, and some of them get PAID. If I was a hot chick with a limited options in this shitty economy, I'd definitely entertain the idea, why not?

Or just do it on your down time. Because really if you were a dime then they would come to you Phone Post

in Phone Post

Guys can do this too.

Not that ive been looking at dudes.. Phone Post

Do you think men get paid well??

Where can I get a luchador mask? Phone Post 3.0

DTAlexONE - Do you think men get paid well??

A fitness guy on youtube did it and said he made more doing that than working and mcdonalds. Phone Post

Rudi -

A fitness guy on youtube did it and said he made more doing that than working and mcdonalds. Phone Post

So basically he hade like 8 bucks an hour Phone Post

Got Reach - 
Rudi -

The pay might not be great, but I bet at least twice as many of his customers are jacking off while he works.

So, uh, there's that.

probably

easy money sounds nice

Got Reach -
Rudi -

I said more, where did i say around 8 bucks? Phone Post

I have a gay buddy that does this. He's like the super gay pretty boy that spends 20hrs/day at the gym. Literally he works there then stays another 3 then does cardio for an hour and then sauna's. Dude is jacked (pause) like you wouldn't believe. He cam's like once a week.

Works at LA Fitness, Cams once a week. Drives a Porsche Panamera. You do the math on how much he makes.

Fuuuuck yess Phone Post

NeoSpartan - I have a gay buddy that does this. He's like the super gay pretty boy that spends 20hrs/day at the gym. Literally he works there then stays another 3 then does cardio for an hour and then sauna's. Dude is jacked (pause) like you wouldn't believe. He cam's like once a week.

Works at LA Fitness, Cams once a week. Drives a Porsche Panamera. You do the math on how much he makes.

He sucked some cock to get that Porsche.

IBProfane - It's a great alternative to working as a stripper. These girls don't have to deal with any men in person, and some of them get PAID. If I was a hot chick with a limited options in this shitty economy, I'd definitely entertain the idea, why not?

This.