If you won the lottery...

And didn't want your ex to get her bullshit share, how would you hide it and still get paid without her ever knowing? Phone Post 3.0

Have her killed Phone Post 3.0

If it's your ex, why would they still get your money?

Also are you saying you won the lottery? Phone Post 3.0

Find someone you trust (like a sibling or parent) and have them cash in the ticket - 

Have them set up a trust and make you the beneficiary.

Make sure the amount is less than the estate tax limit.

I just sent this thread to your ex!

Did you win the lottery before she was your ex? If you did, you owe her nothing. How much did you win? You know this advice isn't free...

Many state lotteries are being required by their state legislatures to deduct any money owed to the state before paying out lottery winnings. It started several years ago and the concept is sweeping the states as an easy way to get back money owed. Back child support and unpaid taxes are both likely deduction areas, but it will vary by state.

The only states you can remain anonymous if you win are in DE, KS, MD, ND, OH

from the powerball faq...

spjackson77 - Many state lotteries are being required by their state legislatures to deduct any money owed to the state before paying out lottery winnings. It started several years ago and the concept is sweeping the states as an easy way to get back money owed. Back child support and unpaid taxes are both likely deduction areas, but it will vary by state.

If I won powerball in colorado can I cash it in in kansas and remain anonymous? Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - If it's your ex, why would they still get your money?

Child support.

Don't get me wrong, my son would live like a king. We would travel the world, do everything hou could imagine (he's already in the best schools so that is covered), but I wouldn't want his mother getting a dime.

This is for when I win. I think my time to win is near. Phone Post 3.0

Send me the ticket bro, I'll cash it for you and only take a 10% fee.

Phuckles - 
spjackson77 - Many state lotteries are being required by their state legislatures to deduct any money owed to the state before paying out lottery winnings. It started several years ago and the concept is sweeping the states as an easy way to get back money owed. Back child support and unpaid taxes are both likely deduction areas, but it will vary by state.

If I won powerball in colorado can I cash it in in kansas and remain anonymous? Phone Post 3.0

no. It has to be cashed in the state it was purchased

Jhay - Send me the ticket bro, I'll cash it for you and only take a 10% fee.
I won $4. Lets do it. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -

Child support.

Don't get me wrong, my son would live like a king. We would travel the world, do everything hou could imagine (he's already in the best schools so that is covered), but I wouldn't want his mother getting a dime.

He'd live like a king with you and a peasant with her. It doesn't take evil Yoshida to see he would hate. Phone Post 3.0

Pernod -
Phuckles -

Child support.

He'd live like a king with you and a peasant with her. It doesn't take evil Yoshida to see he would hate. Phone Post 3.0
Ugh, fuck drinking on Mondays. Your child would resent you for what you put their mother through, assuming she is not a crack whore. If it's lotto you didn't earn it and chose to make them suffer with her. It's not about her, but your kid.

I'd suggest getting a good lawyer and sole custody. Phone Post 3.0

I'm also drunk on Monday so I wouldn't trust my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

2 girls at the same time