If your Beloved Instructor was BANGING YOUR WIFE

Come on man, part 3!!!! vu Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - Sorry to hear PTM Phone Post 3.0

LOL

hey man.... just as long as I get that discount

There I sat, across from this man who moments before had caused my instructor to run like a girl to his office when confronted by him with a baseball bat. I was kind of miffed. I had wanted to see the fight but here I was. So I sat and asked the only question I could think of asking.

WTF!?

The story spilled out. Yes they had moved away, just as my instructor had said. Why? The husband's wife had asked to do so because she no longer felt comfortable in the community. The husband had a job that he could transfer easily but he did not want to uproot the kids. His wife had convinced him something was wrong living there and that all she wanted was out and closer to her family. He said he understood and wanted to support her so they did and at her insistance it happened quickly.

However, when they got settled in, he started looking into opening a karate school of his own, even though he was not a black belt, he felt he could do so and work towards being one. In fact, he was going to contact the old instructor to help him open this school under the instructor's guidence. The wife was horrified at this and soon the story was that she felt the instructor was possibly making moves on her and she felt that was why she had to get away. The husband was of course angry as hell about this but the wife begged him not to confront the instuctor for the husband's safety and also so they could just move on with their life. The husband, although angry as hell, eventually calmed down.

The problem though would not go away. The husband worked with another man in the same company who eventually ended up working one evening with the husband. The husband and this man had worked out together at the school until the man had been transferred and had to leave. Finally the conversation got around to the instructor possibly making advances on the husband's wife. Well, the man confessed to something that shocked the husband. He had caught the instructor and the wife in the back seat of the instructor's car out back of the school one night in various states of undress.

Long story short, this man told the instuctor to leave and put the wife in his car and drove her home. Where she admitted to the affair with the instructor. The man said that he was not going to say anything and that he was leaving anyway and the wife promised him it was over and that was all that had happened one time. Satisfied with that answer and not wanting to meddle in another man's marriage, he left it at that.

The husband left work and went home to confront his wife. It seems that at first she denied it but soon said that yes the event had happened and more. That was the point that he had grabbed a bat and headed on down to the school and where I had seen the results.

I drove myself home and the husband said he was going to his home and left. My instructor didn't answer his phone at all that day and I went to the school the next day but it was "closed for repairs" with a sign on the door for the students that it would re-open in a few days. When it did, I came in and along with other students who had been there that day they asked what was going on.

The answer, the husband was angry that the instructor had refused to help him open his own school with the new international organization because the husband was disloyal and had left the club owing the instructor a lot of money for his membership. The reason that he ran to his office? Well, his hands were deadly weapons and if he killed the husband he would go to jail. He had excercised the same thing he taught the kids "Walk, Talk, Defend." (The kids program was to walk away from danger, if you can't, then talk your way out, if not, then defend yourselves)

I looked that guy in the eyes and realized then that 90% of everything he told me was possibly bullsh*t. I took off my belt, went to the change room, got changed and went home. I started looking for a new club that day. That club eventually closed down and the reason given was that the mall owner upped the rent due to the damage but the truth was that the husband threatened to sue the instructor so he shut down his club so that if a lawsuit occured, he could say he had no income, and thus, no money to be sued for.

Just one of the many stories I have seen along my journey in the martial arts...

Thanks for the story man! Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - how did he give you the keys if he never turned the car off Dougie

sigh

Sorry I didn't detail everything to the exact sequencel. He did turn off the car when he went for the bat. Will that help the story?

Dougie you are quite the raconteur VU

Death and Taxes - Dougie tells the best stories Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

hellride - Dougie you are quite the raconteur VU

Thanks. I wrote it up on the fly so I couldn't get all the golden nuggets into it. But I did my best.

Good stuff Doug. Phone Post 3.0

DOUGIE DELIVERS!!!!!

That was absolutely beautiful. I was captivated. VU

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your waitstaff and try the veal!

Dougie -

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your waitstaff and try the veal!

Hey o!

A new daffy gif. Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - 
Dougie -

Hey o!

you sultry feathery slut...call me

Sue the sancho for what?

Ridgeback -

He better throw in a couple of private lessons too if I am going to raise his kid.

Ohhh he's gettin lessons on someone's privates alright. Phone Post 3.0

Braaavooo! Dougie.  Well worth the wait.  Thanks for that GEM! 

vu

"but in that moment I was sure I was about to see the rarest of the rarest events. A karate battle! Holy jumping jeebus!"

I lost my shit at this lol Phone Post 3.0

someonestolemysocks - "but in that moment I was sure I was about to see the rarest of the rarest events. A karate battle! Holy jumping jeebus!"

I lost my shit at this lol Phone Post 3.0

Before this, I had been learning boxing. I was a member of the "All Nations Boxing" club under Frank Rodriguez. At that club, if two guys had beef then Frank would put them into the ring and you'd work it out under his watchful eye and it got dealt with there.

I started doing karate because it was mysterious and I had thought it was the art you see in movies like bloodsport, and Bruce Lee movies. The UFC had started about 2 years before I started karate and I was convinced that somewhere out there was a karate style that was invincable.

After all, when you're doing karate you're told of crazy tales and on-goings. I was sure that it was about to go down and someone might very well die!

Grimmus -
mjeezy - 
Dougie -

Hey o!

you sultry feathery slut...call me
Haha

I'm not feathery bro. Phone Post 3.0