If your Beloved Instructor was BANGING YOUR WIFE

bravo dougie. you get my one VU for the day.

strange vice - bravo dougie. you get my one VU for the day.

I wish I had more time to write it in a better lay out but I am glad people enjoyed it.

VU for Dougie Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - VU for Dougie Phone Post 3.0

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

MySonTommyGunn -
mjeezy -
Grimmus -
mjeezy - 
Dougie -

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your waitstaff and try the veal!

Hey o!

A new daffy gif. Phone Post 3.0

you sultry feathery slut...call me
Haha

I'm not feathery bro. Phone Post 3.0
Have a vu u sexy fuck Phone Post 3.0
Lol ditto Phone Post 3.0

Any more stories? Let's turn this into Stories from Dougie's martial arts journey.

Badmonkey - He would know he fucked with the wrong persons wife when he got home after class and found that I moved her and all her shit in with him and left a thank you card.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Was he hot?

Liyon - Any more stories? Let's turn this into Stories from Dougie's martial arts journey.

LOL!

Ain't no body got time for that!

I expected the husband to be your gay buddy and the instructor one of his boyfriend's. Phone Post 3.0

He took it just a lil too far but definitely would flip Phone Post 3.0

Sub for the frat later Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ how this got moved to teh OG!

Kimo Lives - He took it just a lil too far but definitely would flip Phone Post 3.0
The piece of shit not only knows the husband, but also teaches their kids, and he's doing the no pants dance with this guys whore wife. Then not just some other student, but this guys coworker walks in our her getting pounding by the karate cock. IMO opinion this dude didn't do enough, I would've raped his mom, then raped him at gunpoint, you know, teach they faggot a lesson. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie - 

LOL @ how this got moved to teh OG!

: )

just voted dougie up. lol

Liyon - Any more stories? Let's turn this into Stories from Dougie's martial arts journey.
Fuck that Ineed more Dougie frathouse stories Phone Post

HOMEWRECKER deserves to be shot Phone Post 3.0

El_Varaco - 
Liyon - Any more stories? Let's turn this into Stories from Dougie's martial arts journey.
Fuck that Ineed more Dougie frathouse stories Phone Post

I've seen this shit to some degree at every gym I've been at...bugs the fuck out of me.... Phone Post 3.0