If your Beloved Instructor was BANGING YOUR WIFE

great story. well, not great for the husband...

virux11b - Phone Post 3.0
Is that you thiago? Phone Post 3.0

A quick use of the deadly art of Google Fu about Joe Foster, the guy Dougie's friend was trained by, reveals this

"Judge calls man sexual predator who abused authority.
Karate instructor jailed a year.

By Don Murray - Free Press Court Reporter.

Former karate school owner Joe Foster was sentenced to 12 months in jail yesterday by a judge who called him a sexual predator who used his position of authority and trust to abuse teenage, male students.

After an 8 day, non-jury trial last year, Superior Court Justice John Kennedy convicted the 40 year old former winner of the outstanding young londoner award on 3 sex-related charges and aquitted him on 7 others. The charges spanned 1982 to 1989 and included invitation to sexual touching, to indecent assault and sexual assault.

Yesterday, Kennedy rejected defence lawyer harry Black's bid for conditional sentence - house arrest - and arguments that the once-rising star has already suffered crushing penalties for acts that were not violent and registered on the low end of the offence scale.

Foster's wife wept as she hugged her husband before he was taken away by security officers.

On the other side of the courtroom were several former karate students, some involved in the charges, while in an American city a victim was calling the free press to find out what had happened.

That young man was 12 years old when Foster talked him into taking a shower at the school and , under the guise of manipulating tendons to improve stretching ability, touched his genitals.

Two of the three convictions related to that technique, which Foster testified was able to dramatically improve stretching - and, therby, kicking ability.

Kennedy called the technique "A figment of the accused's imagination used for the purpose of justifying his wrongful sexual agression and predation upon young students for...perverted gratification."

The former karate student int he U.S. said he felt lucky to have escaped with only a minor brush with Foster.

"I'm also glad the judge took us seriously in spite of all (Foster's) character references," he said, refering to a thick sheaf of positive letters from former students, friends, and business associates.

Foster, who holds a 5th degree black belt in Kenpo karate, is a highly regarded instructor who has taught in 12 countries. He also instructed the London Police emergency response team, ran the martial arts program for schools and taught thousands of students.

Another ex-student said in an interview he was glad the judge saw through "the screen of good deeds" which included raising money for charities."

baltimore21229 -
virux11b - Phone Post 3.0
Is that you thiago? Phone Post 3.0
BANG BANG! !!! Phone Post 3.0

PatK - 

A quick use of the deadly art of Google Fu about Joe Foster, the guy Dougie's friend was trained by, reveals this

Former karate school owner Joe Foster was sentenced to 12 months in jail yesterday by a judge who called him a sexual predator who used his position of authority and trust to abuse teenage, male students.

After an 8 day, non-jury trial last year, Superior Court Justice John Kennedy convicted the 40 year old former winner of the outstanding young londoner award on 3 sex-related charges and aquitted him on 7 others. The charges spanned 1982 to 1989 and included invitation to sexual touching, to indecent assault and sexual assault.

Yesterday, Kennedy rejected defence lawyer harry Black's bid for conditional sentence - house arrest - and arguments that the once-rising star has already suffered crushing penalties for acts that were not violent and registered on the low end of the offence scale.

Foster's wife wept as she hugged her husband before he was taken away by security officers.

On the other side of the courtroom were several former karate students, some involved in the charges, while in an American city a victim was calling the free press to find out what had happened.

That young man was 12 years old when Foster talked him into taking a shower at the school and , under the guise of manipulating tendons to improve stretching ability, touched his genitals.

Two of the three convictions related to that technique, which Foster testified was able to dramatically improve stretching - and, therby, kicking ability.

Kennedy called the technique "A figment of the accused's imagination used for the purpose of justifying his wrongful sexual agression and predation upon young students for...perverted gratification."

The former karate student int he U.S. said he felt lucky to have escaped with only a minor brush with Foster.

"I'm also glad the judge took us seriously in spite of all (Foster's) character references," he said, refering to a thick sheaf of positive letters from former students, friends, and business associates.

Foster, who holds a 5th degree black belt in Kenpo karate, is a highly regarded instructor who has taught in 12 countries. He also instructed the London Police emergency response team, ran the martial arts program for schools and taught thousands of students.

Another ex-student said in an interview he was glad the judge saw through "the screen of good deeds" which included raising money for charities."

Holy Shit!!

PTM2020 - 
PatK - 

Holy Shit!!

That's the guy. My friend and others did not come forward out of self-shame even after a few started. They were villified for testifying against him and some people were afraid of what people were doing to people coming forward. Until he was found guilty...suddenly opinions of many changed.

Good ol Joe Foster, this is 2022 and i own a store very close to this Karate school that opened up. After researching the school and multiple ppl coming into my shop saying the guy is a convicted pedo which i found next to impossible to believe so i dug into this to find out he was def convicted and the judge even called him a sexual predator. This was 20 years ago he did this does time heal or change the situation he put innocent children in hellllll no and it blows my mind that this guy is allowed to open a new school and teach kids like n he never diddled them in the past. this is 2022 and im still in aw that this school is open. My question is how does one get convicted and jailed for touching children in a karate school and still be allowed to operate one and have children in there. I watch these kids and families run to the door in excitement and know very well they are unaware of the situation they are putting their kids in.

1 Like

Yeah, rolling around playing grabass is a weird coed sport.

Joe does not own any of the schools I think. As I understand it they are owned by franchise owners who teach and they pay franchise fees to him and he does the grading, gives seminars etc. I do not think he ever teaches kids classes because I don’t think he is allowed to be near kids alone.

When Ed Parker died Foster’s Kenpo schools became “Kanzen Kenpo” schools as Foster would tell everyone that Ed Parker was teaching him a specialized version of Kenpo and that Kanzen meant ultimate and that Foster was teaching the newest version of Kenpo which he created.

I think Foster’s schools are now called “Kenjute” which is a mix of kenpo/judo/jujitsu/karate. Although the logo is the same as the Kanzen logo was, they just replaced Kanzen with Kenjute. This was probably done to re-brand the schools and avoid the connotation with what happened when it was called Kanzen. Although the logo is the same so anyone who knows what happened can easily put two and two together. But new people have no clue.

I had a discussion with a guy from one of the schools once and some of them seriously think Joe is innocent and that apparently a lot of money was spent scrubbing the info off the internet from all but sources that can’t be removed. Good old Joe Foster is a convicted pedophile though, although I hear he’s quick to throw out threats of lawsuits if anyone says anything.

He’d get a cap in his ass

I’d put flyers with this story on every car in the lot.

Is mjeezy is the milf that used to post nudes on Reddit?