If you're Colby, whats your gameplan?

Masvidal knows Colby is coming to wrestle (Askren). Hes also been working with Bo Nickal, we know Masvidal already had really good TDD. Also Masvidal is the better striker by light years. Coming into this fight he has this insane confidence. At first I thought Colby all day, but now Im thinking Masvidal is gonna shock the world and turn Colby into Fitch 2.0.

If you’re Colby how do you approach this fight?

Masvidal has zero for Colby, he’s going to get dominated, no game plan needed

12 Likes

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Lol what?

Colby can bang with Mas & take him down. He just took Usman to a decision.

4 Likes

Mas is going to have his work cut out for him in this fight…

2 Likes

The game plan is to be less gay than OP

3 Likes

Rewatching both of their fights with Usman, Colby did better in every aspect of MMA. Colby outboxed Usman and I would argue in total he won 4 or 5 rounds between the 2 fights.

So that being said Colby can stand with Jorge for a certain amount of time. Be careful with his kicks. Use your boxing to set up big take downs.

Grind him out beat his ass fire him out. Submit him in the later rounds. Make him physically give up and tap out for everyone to see. Then call up Trump after the fight and drop some MAGA bombs on the libtards of the world

Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC

7 Likes

Colby will fucking maul Jorge. Jorge is not a legit top 10 guy. Colby is a top 10 p4p right now.

6 Likes

I saw a tweet that summed it up almost perfect. It said Colby Masvidal will go down how Askren Masvidal was supposed to go lol

Except Colby is even better and can actually stand and bang bro

13 Likes

I thought it was hilarious when on ESPN Masvidal said “Usman just beat your ass!”

Just a year ago:

1 Like

Jorge is a journeyman fighter, as we saw, he got absolutely molested hen he had two completely unwarranted title shots against Usman. Because redneck fanboys have latched onto him after he beat lower tier journeyman redneck fanboy favourite Nate Diaz, doesn’t mean he’s in any way capable of competing with the very elite fighters like Usman & Colby

Colby is very, very slightly below Usman in terms of skill set. He will destroy Masvidal.

If you’d like me to break it down any further let me know

4 Likes

Rooting for Masvidal by the way, I wanna see Colby get knocked out brutally

2 Likes

The only advantage Jorge has is he’s still training with the team that they both use to train with. Colby is the one with the new team

So Jorge knows Colby. His team knows Colby. Colby’s team does not know Jorge’s game like that.

I still believe Colby wins it though rather simply

Colby knows Jorge like that tho.

Both these guys already know how the fight will go.

3 Likes

Bo Nickal can’t prepare Masvidal for what Colby brings. Straight wrestler vs one of the best at mixing strikes and takedowns. Look what he did to Lawler. I expect this one to be similar.

1 Like

Weaponize pace. Results similar to Lawler fight. He will touch Masvidal up with a huge amount of significant strikes. Unless Masvidal takes him out early, Colby by UD.

Take down, GnP

Wear him down and beat him up against the cage. He doesn’t really need to secure the TD to control him.

I think this fight is going to be a lot closer than people think. Reminds me when everyone thought giga was going to maul Kattar and everyone wrote off Kattar. Colby does have more ways to win this fight but Masvidal is no easy out. This fight will probably go the distance and be close. Just depends which Masvidal we see. If he has a great camp and is in great shape, this will be a war.