If you're hating on the Tournament.....

DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT.

Don't be a total hypocrite by badmouthing it then talking about it the day after it happens.

This has been a public service announcement.

ttt

agreed, probably the best thing SF could have done

whatever happened to Junie?... oh and F Thiago.. that disrespectful punk. Phone Post

CRE - ABE why are you so negative bro?

You want negative? I can give you negative, crane-neck.

yhknq - the hate is directed at the over reaction of people buying into the gimmick of a tournament. obviously it will be nice to see these guys actually fight each other. but these match ups should have been happening for years now and can be accomplished by simple match making.

Why indulge it if it's a 'gimmick'? Why even bother watching it or giving it any time?

ouch

CRE took a shit on Froman here. That being said this tournament brings some match ups many have wanted to see for a long time. More tourneys please

LOL, if your screen name includes a 10 in it your opinion sucks your mother's dick.

yhknq - 
ABE FROMAN -  LOL, if your screen name includes a 10 in it your opinion sucks your mother's dick.

coming from the "sausage king" that hurts

douche bag
It only hurts when your mom pumps, Tenor.

I knew this thread would deliver when I clicked on it. Phone Post

Mother jokes, tenors, etc...you gonna hit him with a "u mad" next Froman? Cre shit on you and "u mad" playa

cormano_wild - Mother jokes, tenors, etc...you gonna hit him with a "u mad" next Froman? Cre shit on you and "u mad" playa
CRE specializes in shitting on himself, ask the fighters careers he's ruined over the years. If CRE predicted that the Sun would come up in the morning the earth would stop spinning.

U mad?

I don't even think this needs to be addressed. Each of these fights is very interesting if you know anything. Anyone talking shit about this tournament is trolling you or completely ignorant. It doesn't matter which, the correct response for both is to ignore it.

I like how people say this is a gimmick yet applauded when the UFC did their four name tournament of Couture, Noguiera, Mir and Lesnar.

http://91.ufc.com/

And if you looked at it on paper THEN it wasn't really the strongest tournament ever, you had a then 1-1 Brock Lesnar fighting a Randy Couture who hadn't fought in almost 1 1/2 years, Frank Mir who just subbed Lesnar and Big Nog who went through a war with Sylvia (which was awesum)

who cares if it's not a "real" tournament... i like the idea... and if you don't then like the OP said... don't facking watch it.

Monsters Ball - At least we know what the Zuffa shills are calling it now. "A gimmick". You knew their marketing department would come up with some talking points. Expect to hear that a lot now.