IFL demise proof?

Fighters leaving?

Its just gonna be a breeding ground for the Up and comers. The Mohegan Sun show wil be Great and showcases alot of New faces you will love.

its staying

kekoa, you going too?

yup

The last IFL was a great card too...

"Its just gonna be a breeding ground for the Up and comers."

There are other smaller promotions that also develop up and comers without hemorrhaging millions of dollars every single show.

I still can't figure out how they lost so much money so fast?

Huerta#1Fan - it will continue to cater to the comic booking reading mma market...all three members

Are you mocking us? I swear, me, Nate Quarry, and the other guy will totally kick your ass.

I still can't figure out how they lost so much money so fast?

Read the SEC filings and quarterly outlooks. They are NOT going to be around past 2008. They even say it their own stock prospectus. They have lost 32 Million dollars based mostly on a stock/corporate merger. The stock was originally a different company and they used the merger stock to pay off the other execs for money owed.

Read the most recent filing on the IFL's own website and you will see that past their next show it appears they will indeed go belly up.

qoelet - 
Huerta#1Fan - it will continue to cater to the comic booking reading mma market...all three members

Are you mocking us? I swear, me, Nate Quarry, and the other guy will totally kick your ass.

YEAH!!!

so, can you buy there jersey's dirt cheap?