IFL Friday, Stacked Card!!!

Anyone else going to be in attendence at the Mohegan Sun Arena for the IFL on Friday? The card is seriously stacked!!!

I of course predict a Silverbacks victory, and am rooting for Renzo over Newton...

Will not be there, but will be at the 2007 Atl show

oh and go Renzo and War Pitbulls!

ttt

ttt

Bartimus vs Ryan Shultz

Rory Markham vs Chris Wilson

Ryan McGivern vs Matt Horwich

Mike C vs Aaron Stark

Ben Rothwell vs Devin Cole

Jamal Patterson vs Reese Andy

Eric Ownings vs Ed West

Brent Beauparlant vs Andre Gusmao

Krystof Syzinski (sp?!) vs Mike Whitehead

Renzo Gracie vs Carlos Newton

Very good card

I'm assuming that they will for sure be showing the entire team fights and the Renzo/Newton fight. I don't think they will show all of the other superfights. Probably save them for a later broadcast or dvd release or whatever,

I'll be there. Be sure to say "hi".

I'm flying out from Chicago tomorrow night, going to be a great time.

Just hoping all my boys do well in their fights. I get really nervous leading up to the events.

ttt

Wouldn't be surprised in the least to see a Silverbacks sweep.  Gross mismatches, except for maybe Horwich.

Very good card.

Bartimus vs Shultz is a fight that I have always wanted to see.

Markham vs Wilson, both haven't been shy about wanting to stand and bang. So look for a stand up war between the two. There has been some healthy trash talk leading up to the fight as well. Rory is 4-0 since moving to Welterweight, it will be interesting to see how he deals with Wilsons lankiness. I personally think that Rory is going to be too much for Wilson, but Wilson is no joke.

McGivern vs Horwich is an interesting fight. McGivern is very well rounded and with Horwichs never-stop-moving-forward style is going to make for a helluva fight.

I'm confident in Mike C over the genius Aaron Stark

Rothwell vs Cole is an intruiging clash of styles, with Cole being primarily a wrestler, and Rothwell a striker with some serious KO power. Should be a good fight.

I don't feel that either team has an easy path for victory, very tough fights all around.

Jamal Patterson and Reese Andy should be a war. Both guys are very very strong and have some sick grappling skills, I feel this one might come down to conditioning

TTT for Brent Beauparlant

I think Eric Owings has a future at LW in this sport. Ed West is pretty tough, but I see Owings pulling off a sub.

Excited for Beuaparlant and Gusmao as well.

Gusmao seemd like a madman when he fought in the Quad cities.. Look out for this guy, but it will be no easy task against Brent.

Krystof has been a tear lately since losing to Rothwell in the first IFL event.

And Mike Whitehead looked impressive over Kerr.

I'm praying for a Silvebacks sweep as well. Then it would be the greatest night ever following the fights.