IFL Friday, Stacked Card!!!

ttt

Can't wait for the show! I'm also rooting for a Silverback sweep. Markham/Wilson should be a pretty entertaining stand up war. I'm also really pullin for McGivern, he is so talented and keeps getting draws that are not easy fights for anyone. All in all the fights should be a great start to a very eventful MMA weekend. Look forward to seeing you all there. Silverbacks.....HHHHOOOOOOOOO

ttt

Decent card.

ttt

Thanks for the kind words Ian-I'll pass them along when I call Brent later....

When I spoke to him earlier today he said that the show was completely sold out so look forward to lots of success in the future for the IFL...

Go Dragons!

I am hearing it is sold out as well.

I was furious at myself for waiting so long to get tickets. I couldn't beleive all the floor seats were gone. Now I am stuck with the birdies...

TBidness.....now with Brnet not fighting a Silverback this time around-I EXPECT some cheering a screaming for my Dragon as I can't be there!

Please??? He has to miss our sons first birthday to be there-cut him some slack.

Absolutely!!!

thank you very much Sir, and I in turn will be silently cheering for your cousin from my office computer as the play by play comes in!

lol thanks!!