IFL on FSN today, Nov 19

Length: 1 Hour--- featuring this season's League Semi-Finals Toronto Dragons vs. Quad City Silverbacks 

-Airs at 3:30 PM local time on FSN West

-Airs at 4:00 PM local time on FSN Southwest

-Airs at 5:00 PM local time on FSN Arizona

-Airs at 6:00 PM local time on FSN Detroit and FSN Rocky Mountain

-Airs at 7:00 PM local time on on the following FSN affiliates--- FSN Bay Area, FSN Florida/SunSports, FSN New England, FSN New York, FSN Northwest, FSN Ohio, FSN Pittsburgh, and FSN South

-Airs at 8:30 PM local time on FSN Midwest

-Airs at 9:00 PM local time on FSN North

ttt for Rory Markham!

thanks for the reminder and heads up.

The times seem to vary some on "sundays"

TTT for Rory. Markham and the Silverbacks are put on a solid performance. Can't wait to see'em win it all in Dec. SILVERBACKS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i really wanna see bartimus and menjivars fight

whats the showing in canada? on sportsnet, we r always behind

ttt

well.....i live in miami which is florida....it is nov. 19th.....it is 7:05pm.....my t.v. is on fsn/sun sports.....and some fucking football game is on. this is why i don't make an effort to watch ifl.

I like the format, glad it's on free tv. I think the judging is suspect, which is unfortunate. That and the lion's post game interrupted the show, not sure why though. Guess they need to talk about how horrible they are with their 2-8 record.

well....a partial apology.....sunsports if a totally seperate channel. it was on but on fsn which is different than fsn/sunsports...at least in my area

I like the IFL.