(IFL) PROPOSES 4 ADDITIONAL TEAMS

How about a Mime. The face paint would be hilarious.

Ok, Jacki the Joke Man, what would you say? Lets hear it.

That would actually be funny i think heh

I think it goes back to WWII with France surendering to Ze Germans, and then some of them fighting along side Ze Germans. probably goes back farther than that.

goes back to when we invented the french fry and france go the credit

good job ifl...slowly but surely becoming a force in mma...maybe nobody watches it as much in fsn,but they are still on tv,still expanding...

"Your memory failed you on this one. Remember back in the first Gulf War? Iraq invaded Kuwait (unprovoked) and started lining their tanks & troops along the Saudi border? The French wouldn't allow us to use their air space when we were liberating Kuwait."

Alright fair enough, like i said all i remember is that during the whole 9/11 thing France became a scapegoat for a lot of American anger (some of it propably justified) and i remember well how the UG/OG acted during that, and you still see traces of it.

Just be glad we aren't pissed off at Iceland.

Actually, I believe they offered a team to Jean Girard, but he turned it down... IFL does not let you have your own sponsors...

Does jujubre carry a man-purse?

This whole team concept is getting out of control

More teams = more oppurtunities for fighters = more fights for us.

Quit fucking bitching about the team concept. It is a good thing for the sport all around. The fighters and fans...

France has some good Muay Thai.  I heard Shannon Ritch may captain the team at welterweight. 

> Quit fucking bitching about the team concept. It is a good thing for the sport all around. The fighters and fans...

Yeah! Just shut up and watch it!

I thought Dan Severn was going to have a team also?

Papa

Severn's team is in 07'.

ttt for the IFL

ttt for the Team thing

ttt for free MMA

ttt for more MMA than just UFC

Go Pitbulls and Renzo in 2007

I'm definately looking forward to team brazil. Seeing as sperry's the coach you can expect the team to be made up of BTT guys.

Now if they only get a chute box team.

Team Brazil = The Piranhas

ttt

Team Brazil = The Papazao.