IFL : Remember Team MMA ?

![IFL Match: Reese Andy v Adam Maciejewski : News Photo](upload://3Wk6nsVAsTVAQaHNZiaWn5UynZ.jpeg)

![2007 International Fight League Championship - Semifinals Press Conference : News Photo](upload://yBsOO8y0zvxQe7cy0oMWFLNpAYG.jpeg)

![IFL Match In Los Angeles : News Photo](upload://dcc7pqusV0tCUYGGwKBagpBy0pc.jpeg)

![IFL Match: Ryan Schultz v Joe Sampieri : News Photo](upload://4ZKRNDV0mrMLcMbm7An8WwbuKFQ.jpeg)

![NationStates • View topic - International Fight League - OOC Signups](upload://78AcduDBKwzqXEfZOAMbeIsdPU6.jpeg)

![Ultimate Fighting - IFL - Team Championships : News Photo](upload://44u8wENTktv28hNnOs22q0qyu6f.jpeg)

![IFL Semifinals - Sabres v Pitbulls : News Photo](upload://6vIvfFF1AW7ugi3M4KmnJP6VxOh.jpeg)

Hong Kong Phooey -

![Jeremy Horn open to 'one-off' fights in Japan, Russia - Bloody Elbow](upload://pHDErPWcmRUD4UQYBF0b9seDBNc.jpeg)

jeremy horn

Hong Kong Phooey -

![International Fight League Houston : News Photo](upload://hEBxfLDe7agaOEOU8Q9B78CkBK1.jpeg)

Horedecki

Ok,who bought shares in the IFL?

i have still never seen ruas vs mo smith 2

Hong Kong Phooey -

I enjoyed it.   

I wasn’t a fan, I remember there being tons of mismatches, and guys taking short notice fights out of their weight more so that it was during the last year of the UFC when they were dealing with Covid. I remember weird shit like UFC vets like Jay Hieron fighting guys who were 2-2 and shit like that.

Overall it was fun, and having different orgs with different formats is always cool…but I’m never a fan of guys fighting outside of their weight and lopsided matchmaking.

Rickmassmma - I wasn't a fan, I remember there being tons of mismatches, and guys taking short notice fights out of their weight more so that it was during the last year of the UFC when they were dealing with Covid. I remember weird shit like UFC vets like Jay Hieron fighting guys who were 2-2 and shit like that.

Overall it was fun, and having different orgs with different formats is always cool…but I’m never a fan of guys fighting outside of their weight and lopsided matchmaking.

good post , i think that was the downfall. mma is a solo sport 

I went to a few events and was entertained

Hong Kong Phooey -

![NationStates • View topic - International Fight League - OOC Signups](upload://4mZ7ak7Clz8e2knzkoBkAw8dYMU.jpeg)

Great thread HKP! For me IFL was not that interesting at the time, but in hindsight it actually was bad ass. They had a lot of great fights that I enjoyed at the time and just took them for granted.

I think the team vs team styIe was too new for people to gravitate to but in hindsight, I think it’s bad ass and would like to see it again.

And btw 4 all day.

Post that vid of them all rapping.

MMA Playwright - Post that vid of them all rapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxO2tFml0eM

MMA Playwright - Post that vid of them all rapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8gPYZ2P31o