IFL stock taking it deep

"Sad to see this happening but its going to get worse." -JJ

What? You've been on here since day one, bitching about the IFL!!! "Sad to see this happen" -- LOL

Yea, it's obvious that there was some kind of fishy game going on with that stock. I honestly thought it would take longer to correct though. I guess the wall st. players made their money...

To put things in perspective, IFL was valued at a market cap of 500 million... Pride was just bought for 70 million..... something was definitly off there.

"I have not seen this fight, but either way, props to you Cam for coming on here and explaining your point of view."

agree

I have faith the IFL will persevere. The show in IL the other night was chock full of great and exciting fights.

I have never understood the whole rivalry thing... too much "I am a Pride fan OR a UFC fan". I have always liked both because I am a fan of the sport. The IFL is just one more great promotion offering great fights for the fans. Everyone that is a fan of MMA should get behind them and give them 100% support.

The people who run the company are awesome people to work with and they really love the sport. The athletes are also great. I just don't see the negative side of it....

Peace-
Cam

maybe we should buy some stock while it's low.... IFL is definatly unique...could work out... i hope it does...

i think FOX is hurting the company though by cutting off fights and not showing whole events... starting to remind me of a ufc ppv ;)-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The more you watch fights in the ring, the more you appreciate the cage.

UFC has it right, ropes stink.

Forumcoach is correct.

I've been saying that for years, with all of the damn MMA events I've seen with a a ring, all of them have massive problems.

I am watching a live IFL now.

So TBidness, after seeing the video of the fight and hearing Bas and Stephen talk about the rules meeting and the vote, what is your take on everything now?

Peace-
Cam

I just go where they call me, Disco!!!! I have fun doing the IFL shows. Great people to work with.

Peace-
Cam

Cam's a good ref.

Gracias Cam LOL..I like to pick a good team.

Top for TBidness

"So TBidness, after seeing the video of the fight and hearing Bas and Stephen talk about the rules meeting and the vote, what is your take on everything now?"

I haven't seen the video.

Oh, hell... they've been playing it all week.... I think I saw it 4 times in the past 2 days...LOL!

The rope grab was obvious, excellent call, I watched TiVo for first time this afternoon.And then they really didn't go near the ropes for the rest of fight. GOOD fight also.

IFL is Good for the Sport!

Im in Chicago, and we don't get fox sports. They play is on Comcast occasionally. But I will still be able to get a hold of the vid, so I am sure I will see it soon enough

I got your point the first time about the rules meeting and what not.

I just couldnt believe he no warning rule and was shocked at the time. But obviously it was agreed upon before the fight.

TBidness