IFL terrible ticket sales

yes, everyone lets the tickets go, common practice.

thats why you could get a $800.00 at staple center for $90.00 for royce hughes fight or a $120.00 for $30.00 to wfa

I'm not that smart of a guy, so who knows?  In terms of the trademarks for the teams, that is still a question.  I thought for sure Cindy O would have provided a response by now, given her insider access. 

Fox paid $6,000,000 for 4,800,000 shares, and an additional 1,500,000 warrants to acquire additional shares at an exercise price of $1.25, and the rights to manage digital content. 

Other institutional investors as well paid $1.25 (or was it $1.50?) per share in the most recent private placement. 

Stock was at $13.60 on Friday.

Got as high as 14.40 earlier this morning.

I live 30minutes from Oakland and had no idea IFL was there, most people from my team didnt seem to know about it either. they really need to hire new/additional marketers

i've got tickets for their houston event.....sucks they can't fill more seats though....i like the concept and the promotion

BM21

BM21,

That is a great card. Anacondas/Silverbacks is going to be insane.

Best match-ups between teams yet.

you should have waited to buy your tickets, sounds like you could have
gotten in for free.

I am always so amazed at the info Mac gets. Oustanding job.

I went with my wife & nephew. It looked like maybeye half (maybeye) was filled.

Shorlty after we arrived we were offered tickets by an usher putting us just six rows out.  I can tell you that after attending 3 UFC events this year & this being my first IFL. I don't see them posing any threat to the UFC at all. It was pretty boring IMO.

ttt

If the losses continue to mount, I can't see the stock price staying at the level it is currently at.

Well I hope it gets getter for them but we will see...

I was gonna meet some one from craigslist at will call on friday night to buy some tickets. the guy was running late, in the meanwhile some kid walked up and handed us 4 free tickets ( admission price printed on the ticket was 0.00) Lower level 6th row. no joke. they must have given out an ass load of tickets

overall the fights were good but nothing spectacular. good fight for williams tho

ttt

ttt