6. Perfect Dark
  7. Banjo and Kazooie
  8. Majora’s Mask
  9. Mario 64
  10. Ocarina Or Time
1 Like

All I know is Golden Eye is number 1.

20 Likes

Perfect Dark was made by the same people. In the video, they claim that it improved on every aspect of Golden Eye. I never played it though. Played tons of Golden Eye though with friends. It’s my top 3 probably.

6 Likes

Ocarina of Time is only 19?

7 Likes

No, it’s number 1. I don’t know why it’s listed like that. I just went to edit it, but when I did, it’s listed correctly. There’s a glitch in the matrix.

3 Likes

Any list that doesn’t include Mario Kart, Wrestlmania 2000, or Goldeneye was written by a fag…

22 Likes

Hard to argue with that. And I won’t.

This

2 Likes

Harvest Moon, Jet Force Gemini, Conkers, Star Wars Pod Racing the Mario Party’s the Mario Tennis, Duke Nukems, Banjo Kazooie, Beetle bug adventure racing N64 rules.

3 Likes

Conkers was seriously amazing to me. I love games with mini games like that and Mario party. The D Day invasion on conkers was hilarious and fun

5 Likes

perfect dark was good but lacked the magic golden eye had for whatever reason. i dont know if it was the missions or what but it played almost the same only hit had better graphics and design and it was longer from what i remember. i think the missions and levels in golden eye were just better.

6 Likes

I actually prefer Diddy Kong Racing to Mario Kart though. Fight me.

1 Like

Begged my Mom to buy Conkers Bad Fur Day for me when it first came out. My friends and I used to alternate that with Golden Eye regularly. Jet Force Gemini could probably replace Wave Race but, oh well. Shadows of the Empire was really good for its time. Although VERY flawed, I liked the South Park fps. Resident Evil 2 was also pretty great on it, especially if you knew the infinite ammo cheat and used the desert eagle, you could clear that game very quickly.

2 Likes

I did play RE 2 but not on the 64. Never played Conkers. The wrestling games were great. 1080 snowboarding was fun. Gaunlet 64 was good.

3 Likes

It was a lot of fun and a better golden eye technically speaking

1 Like

I actually did try it briefly on xbox game pass. I think I had trouble finding my way around the opening level and quit haha.

Conkers is an amazing game. You look at the box and think it’s for kids but it’s actually raunchy and graphic.

4 Likes

Army men Sargents hero’s was excellent also. Kirby, bomberman, Quest.

2 Likes

WWF No Mercy was the greatest N64 game.

6 Likes