Igor Kurinnoy Sambo Clinics

damn Josh you sold me with that recommendation, time to break out the wallet again! thanks timmydome as well.

While I will probably get them regardless since I may do that seminar later in the year, would the standing techniques be way over my head or be inconsistent with my judo? (I am only a green belt in judo).

I have to agree with Tim and Josh. SFP is excellent. You can view each technique from 4 different angles, and you can slow it down and watch it frame by frame. Very easy to use.

FB. everything you see in judo/sambo is way over year head. if they were not, youd be a national champion. =)

but, at the same time, how else are you suppose to fund out the things you like and try to mimic them if you worry about being only a gren belt?

short answer. stop worrying about being a green belt. just expose yourself to the best technical levels and experiences you can and youll soon see that moldy color chage to dirt. =)

Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. Sorry that I have been absent from the forum for the past several days but I herniated L5 AGAIN and I been in some very intensive pain. Have not been at work since Wednesday and I can't sleep because of the pain. I seem to be getting a little better thanks to a combo of chiropractic, infra red sauna, a tens unit, therapy and some really good drugs.

FB what Josh said is correct the clinic will raise your game.

thanks Josh for the advice, I will definitely take it!

Sombo for Professionals is at the top of my list of
instructional videos. For the quality of both
production and the material covered it is the
benchmark for all other instructional. Other
instructionals are good and I have many but they all
pale by comparison.

dynamo.. i didnt know you were having issues with your back. what was the original cause?

and, i feel your pain... i will be there in a few short years.. retirement has not been kind to me.

Dynamo, what are you doing that is contining to screw your back?  The gym?

Jeff,

-49 years old.

-36 years judo/sambo.

-9 trips to Russia, 1 to Japan.

-Coaching and training at Miletich Fighting Systems.

need I say more? :)