Igor Vovchanchyn - Recent pic

Yeah pretty brutal beat down.

4 Likes

Obviously he is never going to be put in danger. He is more valuable to the war effort in pictures than he will ever be as a POW or dead.

One of my fav fighters back in the day. 5+ epic wars off the top of my head.

1 Like

3 Likes

Igor is such a legend! Stay safe Igor!

2 Likes

You mean Ukraine’s slaughter of over 40,000 Russian speaking Ukraine citizens since 2004? I mean it only took a few reruns of the 2004 election for the American puppet to win. Lol

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

He needs a kalibration

Which one of these did you come from?

1 Like

My favorite Igor reference ever…

Awhile ago, enson would post here. He posted on a thread and make a factual mistake. Someone corrected him (surprisingly politely). He responses with “Damn Igor”. Haha

12 Likes

3D674572-CAE2-4F07-97D1-8B213147EBA8

4 Likes

One of my all time favorite fighters.

2 Likes

If only someone would send them a hundred billion dollars of their taxpayers money to fight the proxy war.

1 Like

Good afternoon tim, hope everybody is enjoying the fights right now on ESPN Plus. It’s a donkey of a main event but hopefully they can sneak in some good fights. This Thread got me nostalgic yesterday so I decided to make my own Igor cookies for today’s fight, here they are! Second nice rear naked choke submission by the way just happened on this card.

Who wants Igor cookies?

3 Likes

Quick, ring the village bell.
Igor is running wild!

6 Likes

I remember Enson being asked in an interview what it was like to get punched by Igor. Enson said that it didn’t hurt. But went on to say that it didn’t hurt the same way it doesn’t hurt when you are in a car accident, but you know something is wrong with you. Or something like that.

Nice cookies, Igor was awesome, I was so upset when he beat my boy Mark Kerr!

1 Like

Legend GIF by HBF Quokkas

1 Like