Iliarde Santos vs. Chris Cariaso

Up next... I got Cariaso

I got Cariaso.. decision. . Phone Post

Santos 1-0

Carisao has to risk getting koed and go out there and bang hes getting beat in the grappling Phone Post

oh my look at the size difference, he's much bigger later at fight time

What did I fucking say Phone Post

Wow Carasio really came on and nailed a variety of great huge shots and ref stepped in and stopped the fight.

wow... amazing

I told you guys he needed to come forward take some risks and he did. Fuck yeah Chris fan for life Phone Post

That shot to the ear hurt Santos and he never recovered Phone Post 3.0

big_roy_fan - cariaso is a good fighter glad to see him get a W,

hopefully santos doesn't get cut i'd like to see him fight louis 'the oompa loompa' gaudinot

Agreed Phone Post

So happy for Chris.

TryhardNobody - did they just have a translator and then Cariaso started speaking english? wtf was that

Crowd is Brazilian... Phone Post

TryhardNobody - did they just have a translator and then Cariaso started speaking english? wtf was that
It's in brazil... Phone Post 3.0

Or did they think he was Brazilian lol?? Phone Post

Rambo John J -

translator is for brazil crowd to be involved in the american interview.

world does not revolve around ole USA

It revolves around you and me Phone Post

I actually really like both guys, I thought Iliarde had no future after his first fight, but I've become a fan after recent wars.

Cariaso's finish reminds me of Matt fucking Brown.  Despite being on a 2 fight skid I knew he was a darkhorse after beating Mizugaki.

caseharts -
big_roy_fan - cariaso is a good fighter glad to see him get a W,

hopefully santos doesn't get cut i'd like to see him fight louis 'the oompa loompa' gaudinot

Agreed Phone Post

That's the dreaded 3 straight L's for Santos; I think he's gonna be cut. Phone Post 3.0