Ilistrisimo vs. Sayoc Kali

Bastard that kick was illegal otherwise i woulda expected it.

When we meet again i'm gonna bbq u fatboy :)

Lemon.........don't kid me man!!!

You always practise that "face block" against my knife everytime we spar!!!!.......bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

And didn't you do the same block when Adam attacked you with a stapler......bwaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

i do my talking in sparring fatboy....

I would offfically challenge u but i'm concerned all my hard work would be for nothing....coz u'll likely have another heart attack before the match :)

Ray,

Nagkasakit ka na sa puso??? Ingat. Iwas ka na sa BABOY pare.

Yep......damn heart attack right in the middle of a 5 hour sparring day.........

Yep, florette in PTK is just a circular twirl with the wrist done with the blade part or the back of the blade. When striking you twirl the stick for another strike on the same angle. It's used for faking or "dulling" the opponents blade with the back of your own blade. In my opinion a pure show technique. I'm sure someone could use it combatively as well.

The horizontal strike is used quite a bit in PTK, by the way, but it's usually done as a "finisher", after you get in a few good fast strikes. Of all the strikes that I've recieved horizontal strikes hurt the most in sparring. :)

doesn't 'BABOY' mean pig?