I'll draw you crappy pictures...

Holy shit I forgot all about this thread! Good bump/ttt.

Not sure if Ash is still around, but I'm requesting a pic of PeeWee Herman & Mr Bean fighting each other, using massive dildos as swords. Thanks in advance 

PM me your address Ash and ill mail you some stickers Sak had made of your drawing you did for my walkout shirt that everyone refused to print. I have way to many.

Also I hope all is well homie

I remember this thread!!

1 Like

Fister -

PM me your address Ash and ill mail you some stickers Sak had made of your drawing you did for my walkout shirt that everyone refused to print. I have way to many.

Also I hope all is well homie

Tried PMing you but it won’t allow me to since we’re not friends :-(

Feel so alone right now...

One of my favorite threads! I think you drew Thor peeing into the Kool-Aid man for me! Awesome work, wish I had any artistic talent.

Evil Ash -
Bruham - Thought of a better one, draw Santa snorting coke off a reindeer's tits Phone Post

Phone Post

You should sell these. Seriously. 

This one is a money-maker. 

blas4ublasphemy - One of my favorite threads! I think you drew Thor peeing into the Kool-Aid man for me! Awesome work, wish I had any artistic talent.

You're welcome.

The elephant man trying to wipe his ass

This thread is wild... Ash has insane artistic talent, you would never know just how good he is by these quick drawings.

1 Like

this was also a good thread

1 Like

1st

How did I miss this thread? 

Angus Young

1 Like

Evil Ash - 

1 Like

ranier wolfcastle 

draw a guy getting his mustache punched off

1 Like

Missed this one too, tremendous. Good stuff. 

Aw shucks, would be so cool to have my own drawing. Im just a bear though and probably dont deserve one....

Welcome back evilash!

1 Like

Ttt

Amazing