I'll f**k you in the a$$ in front of everyone

I remember as a teenager i thought Mike Tysons response to a disrespectful reporter was funnybcause it made him sound gay. But As i get older the infamous quote by tyson seems to make more and more sense...

I’ll fuck your ass in front of everybody, you bitch! Scared of the real man. I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot!

Hey he is not the one getting his ass fucked or licked..

As long as he was courteous enough to give me a reach around.

Probably the scariest thing a man (who can back it up) could say to another man.

"Hey he is not the one getting his ass fucked or licked."

So, you saying Mike Tyson does the ass fucking AND the ass licking?

ps...weird fucking thread OP

It would scare the piss out of me

Where did the lick come from?   INteresting

Terrifying!

"Ill eat your asshole" Some asian chick did that to me once.

ChristopherMoltisanti - 

Probably the scariest thing a man (who can back it up) could say to another man.

A fate truly worse than death, some might even call it a living death.

At the end he says "ill eat your asshole alive"

Gorilla_keylock -

At the end he says "ill eat your asshole alive"

As opposed to a dead asshole?

TzTinkle -
ChristopherMoltisanti - 

A fate truly worse than death, some might even call it a living death.
* pulls pistol and shoots Indiana Jones style *

Yeah, whatever this isn't prison

Gorilla_keylock -

I remember as a teenager i thought Mike Tysons response to a disrespectful reporter was funnybcause it made him sound gay. But As i get older the infamous quote by tyson seems to make more and more sense...

I’ll fuck your ass in front of everybody, you bitch! Scared of the real man. I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot!

Loved that Tyson documentary. I may have shit my pants if he said that to me.

Gorilla_keylock -

Dont forget all the racist slurs he threw at him

I think it is also a prime example of someone using racial slurs when they really are not racist. Tyson is a lot of things but racist doesn't come to mind, he was trying to belittle to guy and used everything that came to mind to hurt him. Doesn't make it right or justfied but people can say a lot of shit and not mean it. I don't think he meant he wanted to fuck him in the ass either

I broke my ath. My ath ith broken. Thpinal. 

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JHOGs5x90PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Souljacker - 

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JHOGs5x90PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOT DAMN! that is one of the more twisted things I've ever seen.

I kinda hope that kid remains a bully. Next season could be SEXY