I'll f**k you in the a$$ in front of everyone

He was saying that he was the "real man" because he was being influenced by the Nation of Islam. They believe that Men are the original man and therefore G-D.

Pretty gay.

Tyson can be one scary mother fucker when his emotions get out of wack. 

The one that's even worse than him going off on the reporter is when he was being asked about the death of his daughter and quietly told the interviewer "you have to leave now". 

During a pre-fight interview Tyson said he was going to make Razor Ruddock his girlfriend. I had never heard an insult like that at the time and thought it was groundbreaking.

Imagine if Mike Tyson were the booty warrior. Way scarier than the tall fag with glasses.

Gorilla_keylock -

I remember as a teenager i thought Mike Tysons response to a disrespectful reporter was funnybcause it made him sound gay. But As i get older the infamous quote by tyson seems to make more and more sense...

I’ll fuck your ass in front of everybody, you bitch! Scared of the real man. I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot!

Hey he is not the one getting his ass fucked or licked..

He’s the one with the hard-on though..

If you want to fuck another mans ass, for any reason, youre a little gay. You could show domination other ways, but some people just wanna shove their cocks into a dudes asshole....cause theyre gay.

Sent me down a rabbit hole of Tyson interviews. Thanks Obama.

Souljacker - 

I think it is also a prime example of someone using racial slurs when they really are not racist. Tyson is a lot of things but racist doesn't come to mind, he was trying to belittle to guy and used everything that came to mind to hurt him. Doesn't make it right or justfied but people can say a lot of shit and not mean it. I don't think he meant he wanted to fuck him in the ass either

Not to be off-topic, but I've always wondered about this. So what's the difference between rabid fans telling a black athlete to go walk in traffic and kill himself or calling him the n-word or just calling him a complete pussy POS?

It's just like if someone was talking shit to a fat person. All the derogatory fat terms are now in play that wouldn't be used if you were talking to a skinny person. But certain people will have you believe that using the n-word is somehow 100X worse when being used in the same context.

Not that I condone it or any other rabid douchebag fan trash-talk.

Souljacker -

I think it is also a prime example of someone using racial slurs when they really are not racist. Tyson is a lot of things but racist doesn't come to mind, he was trying to belittle to guy and used everything that came to mind to hurt him. Doesn't make it right or justfied but people can say a lot of shit and not mean it. I don't think he meant he wanted to fuck him in the ass either

oh please, really?

lol wtf kind of apologist, guilt ridden, bucket of empty excuses is that? It's well known that he is a Nation of Islam convert and has always been a self admitted racist piece of trash. He would be no one if he couldn't beat another person with his fists. Probably be in prison

Souljacker -

Would you give the same courtesy to a white guy who was angry at a black reporter and called him a nigger? 

Not trolling, legitimately curious

Utter disregard for another man's masculinity..totally dark murderous rapey rage coming out of an angry mouth with spittle flying and his voice wavering with emotion.

An utterly bestial tantrum of death, destruction and ass fuckery, was terrifying then and it's terrifying now, and it instantly made me a lifelong fan and the fact that you knew he is heterosexual makes it even more badass.

Liyon - 
Souljacker - 

Not to be off-topic, but I've always wondered about this. So what's the difference between rabid fans telling a black athlete to go walk in traffic and kill himself or calling him the n-word or just calling him a complete pussy POS?

It's just like if someone was talking shit to a fat person. All the derogatory fat terms are now in play that wouldn't be used if you were talking to a skinny person. But certain people will have you believe that using the n-word is somehow 100X worse when being used in the same context.

Not that I condone it or any other rabid douchebag fan trash-talk.

I am clearly not saying that this goes for everyone that uses racial slurs. Most of the time people probably mean it, all I am saying is there are times people reach for things to hurt people the worst and they go for even if they don't mean it

Blazing Knees - 
Souljacker -

oh please, really?

lol wtf kind of apologist, guilt ridden, bucket of empty excuses is that? It's well known that he is a Nation of Islam convert and has always been a self admitted racist piece of trash. He would be no one if he couldn't beat another person with his fists. Probably be in prison

hey I am not trying to get you to believe me that is just my opinion, Ali was said some very racist stuff too but I don't think he really meant those things. Tyson doesn't strike me as someone who has an issue with race at all and yes he did convert to Islam at one time but was it ever the NOI? I don't think so and he surely is not connected to them now. But again if these are your thoughts on him cool, I am not trying to make him out to be a great guy, just not a racist

Someonestolemysocks - 
Souljacker -

Would you give the same courtesy to a white guy who was angry at a black reporter and called him a nigger? 

Not trolling, legitimately curious

most certainly, it goes all ways and Michael Richards is a prime example, I don't think he is a racist at all but he let his emotions get the better of him when someone kept pissining him off. He used something that would hurt them the most which was their ethnicity. These people are in the minority but people say a lot of mean things they don't mean but when you say something connected to race people do not want to give you the benefit of the doubt

mihow - 

'hey I am not trying to get you to believe me that is just my opinion, Ali was said some very racist stuff too but I don't think he really meant those things.'

a criminal and racial apologist! haha holy shit

I read his post and rolled my eyes because I agreed with you, then you posted this trash

a white man doesn't get this kind of benefit from your ilk. 

how am I apologizing for him? all I am saying is I don't think Tyson is a racist even though he has said some racial slurs. I also didn't say white guys get this same pass either, what I am saying people of all races can say some mean shit and might not necessarily mean it. I don't think really is that deep, my bad

I gave a guy the finger while we were road raging, we stopped at the lights and he jumped out, so i was like fuck it and jumped out too ready to go, but then the guy started yelling " you want to stick something up my ass!" I went from wanted to scrap to being confused and slightly aroused.

"I don't think he meant he wanted to fuck him in the ass either"

lol. Yeah, Mike is not attracted to men. He was just clarifying that guys role in life/place on the food chain compared to him. A bitch.

He is crazy though. If for some reason he was locked up with that dude long enough with no pussy and the dude said some shit like that to him, who knows. Cheeks would probably be split.

Souljacker -

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JHOGs5x90PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome 

Damn that video is fuckednup

Tyson can say that to me now and i would probably shit my pants in fear.

Shit one punch from mike and im sleep. Ill wake up with him pounding away at my ass saying "do you love me now faggot?"