I'll pay you to hit this note

EDIT: CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO SUNDAY 3/13/16 @ 5 PM BECAUSE THESE VIDEOS ARE AWESOME KEEP THE VIDEOS COMING!!!

The whole chorus. Starting 2:51, ending at 3:15. Driving home in my Jeep today and realized that there is no chance in hell I ever hit that note. Provide video proof that you can nail that chorus and I will PayPal you $50. If you even attempt to hit it and post a video I will PayPal you $50. If anyone decides to participate I will give two prizes: $50 for best attempt, $50 for worst attempt. There must be an "F the OG" sign and your face in the video.

EDIT: RULES CHANGE:

There are two divisions now, showing yoru face division and the no-face division. $50 will be awarded to the best and worst attempts if you show your face. $25 will be awarded to the best and worst videos with no face. 

Also, MAJOR plot hole in the video. The motorcycle dudes are racing but not even wearing their glasses. WTF? They wore them for a reason, not as a fashion statement. Just sayin.

EDIT: The words to the chorus, the words you need to sing, are:

"Take on me

Take me on

I'll be gone

In a day or two"

Come on, man. You get $50 simply for posting a video of your bad singing. If you are the only one ot post a video, you get $100! 

Nobody? Also, I guess this ends on Friday at midnight. 

If I don't have to post my face I'll do it. I can hit the notes no problem. seriously. Phone Post 3.0

TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - If I don't have to post my face I'll do it. I can hit the notes no problem. seriously. Phone Post 3.0

The face adds so much though...

Come on people. 

I seriously envisioned IDOHARM taking the challenge, in the nude, with mangina.

lol...that's not a hard note to hit.  I can hit that easily.  I hit notes higher than that at every one of my band's gigs.  I'd feel guilty taking your money for that.  

If you really want to make it challenging, have them hit the notes on this song.  From 3:00 to 3:45.

Phuckles - 

The whole chorus. Starting 2:51, ending at 3:15. Driving home in my Jeep today and realized that there is no chance in hell I ever hit that note. Provide video proof that you can nail that chorus and I will PayPal you $50. If you even attempt to hit it and post a video I will PayPal you $50. If anyone decides to participate I will give two prizes: $50 for best attempt, $50 for worst attempt. There must be an "F the OG" sign and your face in the video.

Also, MAJOR plot hole in the video. The motorcycle dudes are racing but not even wearing their glasses. WTF? They wore them for a reason, not as a fashion statement. Just sayin.

i have posted much worse.   let me see what I can do.

Phuckles don't sell yourself short, with 2 weeks Batman style training you can hit that note! Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay - 
Phuckles - 

i have posted much worse.   let me see what I can do.

Here's another real challenge.  From 4:30 to 4:50.

BTW, the two vids I posted, no way in hell can I hit the highest notes in them, not even in a falsetto.  

There you go.

Passive Jay - 

There you go.

lol....my dog started barking and hid under the bed.  

Passive Jay - 

There you go.

That was fucking fantastic!!!! VTFU! Lets see if anyone can do better!

$50 for trying? Fuck yeah I'm in. Give me a moment. Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -

There you go.

Bro that jaw is uneven. I'm not saying your teeth are fucked up but have you ever had that looked into? Your jaw.... Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump - $50 for trying? Fuck yeah I'm in. Give me a moment. Phone Post 3.0

ONLY if you are either the BEST or the WORST. So, you either have to be awesome or legitimately try to be awesome and be really bad. There are two $50 prizes up for grabs. I am the judge. 

Phuckles -
Donald Trump - $50 for trying? Fuck yeah I'm in. Give me a moment. Phone Post 3.0

ONLY if you are either the BEST or the WORST. So, you either have to be awesome or legitimately try to be awesome and be really bad. There are two $50 prizes up for grabs. I am the judge. 

Oh. Not worth the embarrassment.

Because I will try, really, really hard. Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump - 
Phuckles -

Oh. Not worth the embarrassment.

Because I will try, really, really hard. Phone Post 3.0

Do it! You just may win! 

I have watched Jay' s video 10 times. So far, Jay has an extra $100 in his pocket. Will anyone change that?