I'll pick a hockey Enforcer every time

In a crowded bar against any bjj belt or mma guy. Enforcer by face smash. In a ring or octagon, probably not but…

Geography makes fights. Phone Post

For me it's MMA guy/boxer/Dutch Muay Thai Guy tied, followed closely by a goon.

In a bar of course.

Tie Domi vs. Anderson. Make it happen!

Everyone loves a good bar fight Rick :) Phone Post

I think I would choose a Chief Engineman from an old diesel submarine as my barfight companion.

Rick Danko - I'd pick a guy like Chara for pure intimidation. Although to be honest when it comes to fighting in a crowded bar, I would use my brain and avoid that type of low life brawl.

I wouldnt fuck.with chara. guy is huge Phone Post

Rooker - Hockey enforcers are pussies.

Ya, guys who's job is to fight and protect the star players are pussies..

I've seen hockey enforcers that have played in the NHL and AHL get ragdolled in street fights by regular guys. There form of fighting (grabbing on and throwing) can be very detrimental when they run into a guy who either catches them with a bomb first, or has an iron chin.

Rooker - Hockey enforcers are pussies.

Every fight on ice skates? Phone Post

molsonmuscle360 - when they run into a guy who either catches them with a bomb first

Pretty sure that's a problem for pretty much anyone.

Rooker - Hockey enforcers are pussies.

If youre ever in Southern Ontario and want to find out how big a pussy hockey fighters are let me know ill set something up

they would get taken down rather easily.

like GSP Vs Georges Laroque on TSN's Off the Record.

I Pick Steve Bosse..

Former Hockey enforcer TURNED MMA Fighter!!

Boo ya!

Bosse is 9-1

With Recent wins over Eastman and Houston Alexander!

Haadogei - If hockey enforcers could fight for real, they would already be doing it for money. The minor league level hockey brawlers would all become elite cage fighters.

Theyre decent at throwing wild haymakers on ice skates....that is a skill. I guess. A solid regional green namer on here would kill any NHL brawler in a bar, on the street, in a cage, on the moon or anywhere else except maybe in they both had ice skates. Even then, its a toss up.

I wouldn't go that far...Steve Bosse just KO'd Houston Alexander, and all 3 of Donald Brashear, Jon Mirasity and Jeremy Yablonski have wins under there belt in MMA.

Enforcers are tough guys, but not great fighters.

molsonmuscle360 - I've seen hockey enforcers that have played in the NHL and AHL get ragdolled in street fights by regular guys. There form of fighting (grabbing on and throwing) can be very detrimental when they run into a guy who either catches them with a bomb first, or has an iron chin.

Where can I go to watch professional athletes who get paid million of dollars risk it all to "street fight"

My BJJ/MMA gym has just included classes where you have to wear Hockey uniforms. It's way more realistic than no gi and the clothing is more realistic than wearing a traditional gi, so it's a good change of pace. It's amazing how poorly a lot of the no gi trained guys do when clothing is involved.

Fucking Wendel ftw Phone Post

lookoutawhale -  they would get taken down rather easily.

like GSP Vs Georges Laroque on TSN's Off the Record.

we're talking about a real fight not MMA. If you take a guy down in a bar fight youre getting boot fucked by his buddies.