I'll put money on Sonnen. Who will take Bisping?

OneGloveJimmerson - picking the 5 to 1 favorite is pretty ballsy of your sir!

There are a lot of posters on here who think Bisping takes Anderson easy, so I assume they think the odds should be the other way around with all their bold talk and all...

StayRad - 
ABE FROMAN -  Anybody betting on Bisping is wasting money. He's underpowered against Chael.

Take ur negative attitude outta here ABE it's all about fun. Phone Post
If you see a negative attitude in a fight pick or an opinion on a fight you're on the wrong board. Disney.com has a lot more fun than this place. Congrats to Fake Pie on his cash!

ttt

I will take more action if anyone wants.

StayRad - 
ABE FROMAN -
StayRad - 
ABE FROMAN -  Anybody betting on Bisping is wasting money. He's underpowered against Chael.

Take ur negative attitude outta here ABE it's all about fun. Phone Post
If you see a negative attitude in a fight pick or an opinion on a fight you're on the wrong board. Disney.com has a lot more fun than this place. Congrats to Fake Pie on his cash!

If he wins he wins, I will have a more exciting. I will have a more exciting viewing experience either way. Fifty bucks isn't a lot of money to lose so it's worth it for a laugh Phone Post
For what it's worth I want Bisping to win too, I just don't see how he can do it.

I'm not massively confident but I've got Bisping at 10/3... Phone Post

StayRad - 
Fake Pie - ttt

I will take more action if anyone wants.
Just so u know I'm not avoiding the bet I've been called into work tonight won't be watching fights until Monday morning or late afternoon depends how work goes, I live in uk so time difference. I won't be coming on UG until after watching Phone Post

It's all good. Just PM me when you are back with your paypal email address if I have to pay you and I will do the same if you have to pay me.

ttt

Fake Pie - ttt

my gut says your getting fucked:(
i hope not though

Pay the man.

ttt

ttt

Don't see what I've done to warrant that response. I'm patient, was just bumping the thread.

He's butt hurt cuz bisping lost I believe he'll pay up tho Phone Post

StayRad - 
Fake Pie - Don't see what I've done to warrant that response. I'm patient, was just bumping the thread.
Thread doesn't need bumped, the fights over mate, I said you would be payed if I lost and vice versa threads dead Phone Post

Fair enough, though I think it is pretty typical to bump until things are settled, especially with someone you never bet with before. In any event, sorry if I offended you, was not my intention.

Damn that was fast! Just got payment!

You are a man of your word. Will gladly bet with you again. Next time hopefully I can take the underdog in a fight on a straight bet to make up for your risk this time.

I was just about to say I will take Rashad straight up, which should even things out since you took the dog here. Odds are about the same as our fight as well.

Well, I'll take Bones if you want, but that hardly seems fair twice in a row for me to take the 5 to 1 favorite in a straight bet :)

I'm going to be betting the odds on Rashad either way on a book.