Illegal aliens end hunger strike after Cuomo agrees to give them $2.1B in aid

Patriots! ALL OF THEM!

I can sympathize with those in New York who didn’t vote for Cuomo, Warren Diblasio or any of the leftist bullshit that is ruining the state. I live in California and it is frustrating to see all of the terrible decisions made and watching he state just go to absolute shit. I live in a fairly decent are, but literally two or three exits up the freeway it becomes a damn near 3rd world type area. I only can hope new homes push the madness further away instead of it coming closer.

2 Likes

Wait… WTF? The name says ILLEGAL aliens… as in… ILLEGAL… like, not legal. Wait, lemme start at the beginning… ILLEGAL aliens… I’m fuckin confused

Because he’s a Democrat and they get to do whatever they want and get praised for it.

The wife and I have decided to help our neighbours to the south so we got some money together in order to form a welcome party for the migrants crossing the border. It is just a small gesture but hope it helps.

4 Likes

They’re Brits, but we had a tight budget. Have you seen the price of toothpaste lately?

I use to vote for democrats around 12 years, ago.

You can’t even consider them left, anymore. They’re basically a few moderates mixed in with far left radical leaders.

How about just deport the 200,000 ILLEGAL aliens. It would save 2 billion plus dollars.

What a joke…

1 Like

Argue the substance. Or can’t you?

Ches mojados

I figure NYC will be calling in Snake Plissken in less than 10 years

UN FUCKING REAL

he is such a piece of shit

Wht is even more disgusting when I think on it is that these illegal fuckers openly protested through a hunger strike. Wht happened to being afraid of la migra?

He is making NY eat the whole hot dog

Those people sure drive a hard bargain.

Good on Cuomo for not going above $2.1bil though. Anything more than that wouldn’t be reasonable. Wait to hold the line there governor.