I'm 18 and to me GSP is on the same level as Bruce

Lee. Both as a martial artist and as an inspirational person flame away but because of Georges I trained in any and every martial art I could get my hands on and I'm going back to mma training in Thursday after stopping for school Phone Post 3.0

That gif is awesome. And that's a cool cat. Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

I am assuming that you are a black belt in BBC?

flame away

but to me, that cat is on the same level as gsp

because of that cat, i've trained in every dance form there is. going back to twerking thursday after quitting for school

I'm In my 20's and I have to agree. He is what personifies what it is to be a martial artist. He is my generation's BL.

/brocrush Phone Post 3.0

beefy696969 - I am assuming that you are a black belt in BBC?
I learned from your mother she was a great sensei Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - Lee. Both as a martial artist and as an inspirational person flame away but because of Georges I trained in any and every martial art I could get my hands on and I'm going back to mma training in Thursday after stopping for school Phone Post 3.0
Lol Bruce Lee is an icon, gsp is an underpaid athlete in a fringe sport. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - Lee. Both as a martial artist and as an inspirational person flame away but because of Georges I trained in any and every martial art I could get my hands on and I'm going back to mma training in Thursday after stopping for school Phone Post 3.0
Ok, but your post failed in defining a thesis. Phone Post 3.0

GSP may be an icon in years to come Phone Post 3.0

Feelz Good -
Ok, but your post failed in defining a thesis. Phone Post 3.0
I wasn't going for a thesis more a persona opinion based around my age and experiences Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Fucking cool, man.

Get your train on.

UGCTT_omzzy - 
beefy696969 - I am assuming that you are a black belt in BBC?
I learned from your mother she was a great sensei Phone Post 3.0

So that is a yes then?

Whats a GSP? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - Lee. Both as a martial artist and as an inspirational person flame away but because of Georges I trained in any and every martial art I could get my hands on and I'm going back to mma training in Thursday after stopping for school Phone Post 3.0

There both druggies, IMO.

Come back when you have their physique.

DoovyB -

flame away

but to me, that cat is on the same level as gsp

because of that cat, i've trained in every dance form there is. going back to twerking thursday after quitting for school

. Phone Post 3.0

KingOfFighters -
Lol Bruce Lee is an icon, gsp is an underpaid athlete in a fringe sport. Phone Post 3.0
Five million per fight is underpaid? For a point fighter that hasn't finished anyone in years? Phone Post 3.0