I'm 32 she's 46...advice

So dudes. I have been friends with this gal since 01. She went through a nasty divorce. Has kids. We know a lot of the same people. I was playing ball in college at the time. She was going to school for dental stuff. Needless to say we never did anything then because I was bangin others. So throughout the years we've stayed in touch. No poking. Anyways, we hadn't seen one another for years around this time last year. She was in town and we met up to catch up. We never made it into the bar because she pounced on my d and sucked it. I bounced. We saw one another a few months later. Same deal. BJ and bounce. Since then she has become super clingy. She makes a lot of cash. And has for awhile. So here is my question...

She want wants to fly me down to FL. Stay at a Westin for a 4-5 days. Pay for golf. Pay for drinks. Pay for flights. The entire deal. But I'm torn. If I go the clingy explodes to levels I can't imagine. If I don't then I'm kind of a bitch. Should I go or shouldn't I?

If I' don't then I'm kind of a bitch.....answered your own question

Lay it out for her about how you feel before you agree. Or decline If her answer suits you then do it. If not then its all good. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a terrible deal, all expense paid golf and fuck fest, the problems some people have lol Phone Post 3.0

My advice : pics Phone Post 3.0

Florida Hulk smash that shit son! Phone Post 3.0

Golf, drinks??? Your dumb if you don't go. Give her your putter for a few days. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhh yes...the ole dick vs brain conundrum. Phone Post 3.0

cpeal63 - Lay it out for her about how you feel before you agree. Or decline If her answer suits you then do it. If not then its all good. Phone Post 3.0
Don't listen to this guy Phone Post 3.0

Does she have a pussy? Yes? Phone Post 3.0

Jockey - Sounds like a terrible deal, all expense paid golf and fuck fest, the problems some people have lol Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

All shall be decided once the pics arrive! Phone Post 3.0

Can't give proper advice without seeing what she looks like. Being honest here. Phone Post 3.0

In Australia on the other side of the world im thinking your such an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Blue Phone Post 3.0

"I have been friends with this gal since 01."

That's all I needed to read.

Jockey - Sounds like a terrible deal, all expense paid golf and fuck fest, the problems some people have lol Phone Post 3.0
Forreal lol Phone Post 3.0

The only way this ends well is if you move and change your phone number when you get back.

Do you have pets OP ?

Sounds like one of them are going to die.

Just be upfront with her and it shouldn't be a problem. Phone Post 3.0